the story

y/n stretched her arms, pulled her baby pink bedspread off of her, and walked over to her bedroom mirror

she had bright blue orbs the color of the sky at high noon, and beautiful strawberry blond tresses flowing down to her torso.

y/n wasnt like most girls; she liked to read literature like to kill a mockngbird and lord of the flies instead of watch dumb tv shows and listen to corprate pop boy bands

"y/n! i have something to show you!" y/n's mom yells out. "coming!" y/n replies.

y/n races down the stairs in antication of what her mother had to show her; was it a new book for her to read? was it a piece of clasical music like the beatles or billy joel?

it was neither of those things. when y/n reached the bottom of the stairs she saw a, sadly, familiar sight: 4, the host of BFB.

"i couldn't pay the electricity bill for the month, so i'm selling you to BFB!" y/n's mom tells her

y/n was seething. she couldn't believe how dissconnected her mother was from her interests. she couldve been nice and sold her to the two living beetles, but here she is, having to deal with what was basically hell to her.

"c'mon!" 4 exclaimed, "let's get you loaded onto the BFB bus to take you to goiky!"

"but i don't want to go to goiky!" y/n yelled out, "i hate BFB! it's a dumb stupid show for little kids who don't know shit about shit."

"well," 4 said, "you have to. you mother did sell you to us, after all."

y/n begrudingly followed 4 to the BFB bus. in there, there was two other people: X, 4's even more annoying best friend and co-host, and 2, the only one of 4's friends she could ever see herself tolerating. "ello, luv." 2 said to y/n, welcoming her to BFB.

y/n felt something... odd when she heard that. maybe it was hatred, but she had already known that 2 was the least annoying of the BFB crew. then she realised that it was love. but this couldnt be, right? she hated BFB. she watched real object shows like ONE (authors note: if u dont watch one get tf (the flip) OFF THIS FIC!!!)

she couldn't tell 2 that though. she was a girl and he was a 2. she hated BFB and he was a part of it. "y/n, can i tell yew sumthing?" two asked,

"yes, 2?" y/n responded. "y/n, i fink vat i am in luv wif u <3" 2 said passionately. "well two," y/n said, "i am in love with you to."

"do yew want to go to the back?" 2 asked. "yes, my master." y/n responded. when they arrived to the back, 2 took off his clothes and told y/n to do the same. 2 had a very large erectation. he then got into bed with her and stuck his member into her slot until love was made.

y/n now realised. she did like BFB, she just hadnt realised because she hadnt met 2 yet.

years later, y/n is still a part of BFB, and is happier than ever with her husband, 2.

THE END