005: Jealousy

Both of you stayed quiet the whole drive, not glancing at each other, But his hand went to your thigh, Caressing it.

You took glances at him, Finally noticing he was quite attractive. A small blush was visible on your face as you quickly looked away, Now looking outside as a bar popped out.

"Stay close to me, Don't run away, And don't think of doing something foolish." he warned.

You rolled your eyes at him before stepping out when he parked in front. You quickly ran to his side, Finally noticing the people staring at you like a hungry beast while leaning on their motorcycle.

You recognized them, Making you smirk while exposing your cleavage at them, Revealing a tattoo on it.

Their eyes widened and immediately looked away as if nothing happened.

Making you chuckle, Which caught the attention of the man beside you finding something in his car. "What is it?" he asked curiously.

"Nothing, just thinking that you have a bigger ass than me," You grinned at him before rushing inside the bar, Leaving him alone as you cringed.

"Out of all the excuses, I chose to say that shit," You mumbled while cursing at yourself, Getting embarassed.

But to be honest, He actually has a bigger ass than you.

"Miss-" Someone approached you.

"I'm not interested," You replied interrupting him, Walking away slightly annoyed as an irk appeared in his head. He grabbed your wrist, Turning you around.

'What's with people grabbing my wrist and turning me around?' You thought.

"Just for a minute, gorgeous, then I'll let you go." You eyed him up and down before making another stupid excuse. "I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend."

You suddenly said, Even though you could just fight him back, But you were not in the mood. "Then if you have one, where is he?"

He grinned as he leaned closer, Wrapping his arms around your waist.

You were about to punch him, But a hand was placed on his shoulder, Feeling a breath against his ear, With a gun pointed at his head. "Behind you..."

The sound of a gunshot was heard, But everyone paid no attention to it since the music covered it. The place you guys were in wasn't crowded, Only the three of you.

The man dropped dead to the floor, Blood spreading around his body.

"I'm gonna fucking cut his hand off for touching you," He said furiously, Before grabbing your waist cupping the back of your head to bury your face at his chest while caressing your back.

Thinking you were scared about what happened between you and that man, But it was obviously the opposite

"Why didn't you fight back?" He said, making you reply back, "I was about to."

"This is why I told you not to run away off somewhere without me," You just nodded, While mocking him inside of your head.

"Let's go, They've been waiting for us, Thanks to your stupid ass we're late." You gave him the middle finger as he looked at you offended.

Both of you walked towards the VIP section, Opening the door revealing the same 7 people from the meeting earlier. "Boss joined us?"

Sanzu said, making the others nod, you eyed the haitanis in the couch, firstly Ran.

And ofcourse he need a whore in his lap, Which is bouncing her ass on him like a pig, You could notice his annoyed expression until he finally had enough opening his eyes to push her away form his lap. "Fucking heavy,"

He cursed under his breath massaging his temples until his eyes landed at you, The two of you stared at each other for a moment not noticing the man beside you is calling your name out multiple times already.

"Y/n!" You finally snapped out of your thought, Now turning your attention to the man whos calling for you, "Finally! What drink do you prefer?"

He said as he dragged you to a couch where the haitanis is also sitting, He sat first making the couch have no longer space.

Since the two bitches that is clinging on ran and rindou almost has most of the space, "Looks like you gottta sit at my lap.."

He smirked at you, As you taked a glance at the two, They were eyeing you making a idea come into your mind.

You sat on his lap, Leaning your back on his chest as his crouch was pressed against your ass. He quickly wrapped his arms around your waist, Resting his chin on the crook of your neck.

Placing soft kisses on your neck making the two beside jealous, Sending some death stares at the man whos hugging you. "Just a red wine."

He nodded, "I'll just have a tequila, Anything else you want?" He asked.

"Nope," You rested the back of your head in his shoulders, Slowly closing your eyes, Unaware of the people whos eyeing you with lust.

Sanzu kept clinging on you, Continuing to place kisses on you, To your neck to jaw until it reaches your lips causing the brothers more jealous.