"Signing merchandise." He sighed, running his hand through his light hair.

"That box is huge." I exclaim.

"It's my last of three." Max told me making me feel exhausted for him.

"My hand is cramping for you." I say making him laugh.

"I'm nearly done though, then i'm all yours." He says not looking over his shoulder as he works like a robot repeating the same movements over and over.

I zone out thinking about how that girl with Lando could that off been me, if we met up would it have ended with us in his room. Ew. I'm so glad we didn't i'm never stepping foot in one of his rooms ever again.

"Are you hungry?" I ask trying to distract myself as I reach over for the white phone.

"A little." I hear him mumble, "Why? What are you getting?"

"Pizza." I answer flipping through the menu that was placed next to the phone.

"I'm not supposed to eat pizza." Max says turning around for the first time to  look at me with concern.

"Neither." I answer, not caring for his protests as I dial in the number.

I order the food which takes several minutes to come which I was impressed with as normally room service takes quite a while . And thankfully by the time it came Max had finished and joined me on his bed. We both sat there an ate it as we spoke about our day, not naming names but one of us left out a large no longer important chunk. Max put a film on which I can't even remember what it was called 'cause it sounded boring, but he promised me it was going to be good and wouldn't listen to me complaints. And to make things worse he fell asleep straight away proving my point of it being a terribly boring film.

I quietly got up and left Max's place and headed back to mine as I
opened the door I heard one of the doors open behind me and someone call my name. I turn around to see Lando trying to speak to me and so I just ignored him slamming the door to my room closed.  I turn my back on the door and try to ignore him but he started banging on the door calling my name. I run over to my bedside table and grab the remote for my TV and turn it up as loud and I can so I can't hear him. His knocking got quieter and quieter with every push of the button until I reach the limit which annoyingly wasn't loud enough as I kept hearing him. So I muted the TV and charged over to the door.

"What!" I screamed as I opened to door to see Lando with his hand up in the air ready to hit the door again.

"I'm here." He says largely smiling whilst splaying out his arms showing himself off, "Let's go."

"Fuck off Lando." I curse as I go to shut the door but he grabs it with his hand, his strength out numbering me 10-1.

"Aww are you jealous?" He whined, stepping closer letting me smell the alcohol on his breath as he laughed. "You wasn't supposed to see that."

"Your wasted." I scoff looking him up and down.

"It's my week off." He snapped pushing past me and into my room. "Give me a break."

"Get out." I ask as I stare at his back which walked further and further into my room, "Lando I said get out, I don't want you in here."

"No." He said turning around with another large drunken smile plastered on his lips.

"Fine I will." I say going to leave my room as he runs over and grabs my arm stopping me.

"Please stay." He asks with puppy dog eyes, "I want to apologies for not coming, I was busy..."

"Is that all?" I ask folding my arms, " 'cause I don't care."

Lando looks down at me and scoffs as his eyes appear to darken a few shades. "I wasn't planning on coming anyway."

"Good for you." I spat.

"I know about your dad by the way." He smirks leaning against the door frame.

"What are talking about?" I ask loosing my confidence.

"I know how he paid for you to get where you are and if you don't do as he says he'll take it away."

I stare up at him unable to blink, breathe, talk, I think I died for a few seconds. I tried turning my brain back on to calculate my response but nothing was coming out.

"So it's true?" He asked, cocking his head to the side his features softening a little.

"Like your dad doesn't do that for you!"
I yelled back finally getting my voice back.

"That's not true!" He yelled back, "I've fucking worked hard to get here."

"Yeah you're one win shows." I respond matching his volume, "Which you're welcome for by the way."

"I wasn't gonna tell you this." He says back at normal volume. "But no one here actually likes you Maddie... They're just trying to get close to your dad and impress him. Especially Max, you think he actually likes you. There's a reason your dad likes him so much and it's not just 'cause of his driving."

"Shut up." I shout feeling that horrible feeling in my throat build up again and my eyes start to water.

"Aw does the truth hurt?" He asks as I push him with all my might put my door and slam it with the same amount of force.

"Prick." I cry as my back slides down the door as I let my tears flow unable to hold them back anymore.