Introduction

Hiiii:3
I decided to start a new story because I didn't have any ideas for the other one and yeah.

This story is about young Henry Creel meeting his new neighbours and making a new friend that he will be with for probably the rest of his life but we'll see:))

Henry CreelIn 1959,Henry,his little sister Alice and his parents had moved to Hawkins Indiana because back where they had lived before,Henry created many problems

Henry Creel
In 1959,Henry,his little sister Alice and his parents had moved to Hawkins Indiana because back where they had lived before,Henry created many problems. He had gotten expelled from school and out of embarrassment,his father decided it's best that they move out of town.

A 12 year ''troublemaker'' who never got the love that he actually needed. He has brown hair and ocean blue eyes which everyone loved and wished to have.

Henry often got bullied by other children for being quiet but little did they know that Henry could kill them in probably 5 seconds if not less. He's usually alone since his sister gets all the attention from their parents so Henry grew up just practicing his telekinesis. He often moved things around the house or just used them to kill animals. He made his parents and even Alice to have nightmares or make them see things from their past that are traumatic for them.

He found his peace in black widows or spiders in general and in being alone.

Until she came along...

Ruth Brenner (or Y/n Brenner)(You can imagine yourself however you want and if you have an image of how your character looks then you'll need to know that she has the superpower where she can light things on fire and telekinesis,her hair is dyed b...

Ruth Brenner
(or Y/n Brenner)
(You can imagine yourself however you want and if you have an image of how your character looks then you'll need to know that she has the superpower where she can light things on fire and telekinesis,her hair is dyed brown and you're free to go. Also,your character is 11.)

(YES,you're Brenner's daughter. Scary,right?)

Ruth is ''the firehead girl'' for lighting things on fire,but it wasn't her fault that others bullied her,was it?

Ruth is a 11 year girl  who's the daughter of the most known doctor in town,Martin Brenner. Her mother died right after her birth and she has to live on her own with her grandma. She likes to paint a lot and that mostly with her hands. And on her father's walls of course. She learned how it is to be alone and suffer in silence so she's used to it.

Her hair is brown but for some reason whenever she takes a shower,her hair turns kind of a red colour but she didn't mind it. She also never tried to use her powers since her father told her not to anymore.

*

All the other characters remain the same or don't exist yet.

Hope you'll enjoy it and if I have any grammatical mistakes then I apologise.

You can contact me on:

Instagram: j4m13s.h00k3r  /  https.athlea  /  another.amalia0

TikTok: hudlivv1  /  crazyforsuguru  /  _..da__potato_._

Snapchat: a_myyssq0

Have a nice day and hope you enjoy it!! :D

481 Words.