First Time With You

EPISODE 4

Yoojun's POV
He held my hand, hyunjun held my hand.. what do i do? Should i hold his hand? So i held his hand back.. I love this moment, only me and him together alone without anyone interrupting our little moment together.

Yoojun: Hyunjun.. where are we going?

Hyunjun: You'll see. It's a surprise for you that i prepared.

Yoojun: Okay.. Is the restaurant or whatever the place is.. is it near here?

Hyunjun: Yes, that's why we're only walking.

Yoojun: That makes sense.. alright.

Hyunjun: and after that let's go to my secret place where i hang out most of my time.

Yoojun: A secret place? Ohh, I'm the first person to know that secret place of yours?

Hyunjun: Yes.

Yoojun: Not even sunwoo??

Hyunjun: Yeah, I don't like telling anyone my secrets..

Yoojun: But why did you tell me?

Hyunjun: Well, i trust you. A lot

Yoojun: Oh, is that so? I feel so special then.

Hyunjun: Cause you are special, yoojun.

Yoojun: I am? Ah.. no one told me this before, i don't even know if i will ever get used to your compliments..

Hyunjun: Well get used to it!

Hyunjun: Oh we're here!

Yoojun: We're here, ohh I don't know this place..

Hyunjun: Well.. have you been this far from your home?

Yoojun: No?

Hyunjun: Then it's obvious that you haven't been here.

Yoojun: Oh. Right..

Hyunjun: Let's go.

The place is cozy, it isn't really that fancy but i like this place, it isn't really that big of a restaurant but any restaurants will do to be honest as long as I'm by his side.

Hyunjun: Hey let's sit here.."

Yoojun: Alright...
(Yoojun said as he sat down on the chair)

Yoojun: So.. what we will be eating??

Hyunjun: Here's a menu.
(Hyunjun said as he handed the menu to yoojun)

Yoojun: Thank you.

Hyunjun: No problem.

I look through the foods and drinks on the menu and they look incredibly good.. I feel like ordering them all.. But of course I won't be able to finish it all if i did order a lot of foods so i have to be careful with my food and drink choices.. The waiter came up to us so they can take our orders but I'm still trying to figure out what my first order will be..

Hyunjun: Hey uh, he's kind of new around this restaurant so he doesn't really know what to order.. So what I'm saying is I'll order for him. Is that okay yoojun?

Yoojun: sure, I'll take what you ordered..

Waiter: ... Alright sirs is that all? Well I'll be going now, your order will be ready in 15 minutes

Hyunjun: Thank you..

There was silence.. all over the restaurant.. except for the kitchen noises.. that's the only noise i could hear right now.