You're My Everything

Începe de la început

Zee hugged him..

Zee: No...baby me good bunny don't cry .Five year will go like 5 days dear .Just focus on studies and your strength.Now I want meet my Officer Kuea..Get it..This is your hia's only request from you . I have to show the world that you're Officer zee's sweetpie so you have to be strong baby.. you'll be! right? Will you accomplish your hia's wish ?

Kuea nodded wiping his tears promising his hia to become strong officer.

After some time
It was the movement when lian waved hand to kuea while kuea waved too with wet eyes while train moved....

*******(Whole flashback ended )

Back to present.......

*Hia..Hiaa...where are you...*

Zee heard kuea is calling him.

And he went to him and again cuddled.

Kuea: where were you?(He said sleepily)

Zee: I'm right here bunny 🐇 sleep now.

Next day....

Kuea came out in his uniform and saw his hia making him breakfast as he used to do when he was young.Kuea went to zee and back hugged him.

Zee: You woke up ?

Zee pulled a little and turned around facing kuea.As he did kuea felt lost in his face.

Zee: What are you looking at ?

Kuea: Hia are you a vampire or something?

Zee frowned with smile..

Kuea: You've became more handsome with your age.

Zee chuckled..

Zee: What do you want hmm?(He said laughing and turning back to again making breakfast)

Kuea: Haa?

Zee: Then why are buttering me little devil.

Kuea: Hiaa...(Whinnied)..And devil since when I became devil from bunny.

Zee : Your school headmaster had called me and told that you acted so naughty there.And you did so many prank with friend on teachers hmm.

Kuea: Do you really think hia that I can prank anyone?(He came side to zee showing innocent puppy face blinking his eyes fast)

As zee saw he held his nose and pulled.

Zee: Nooo....,I completely trust whatever he said..(he laughed )

And they did breakfast together.

Zee: Wait for until I get ready okay(he said kissing kuea's head)

Kuea: Khub.

Now they were working together but at training time zee becomes someone else

Now they were working together but at training time zee becomes someone else .

Zee: Come on young man run faster.