I sigh, and apologized again. But this time he pouts again.

"What were you even doing in the bushes down there?" I asked as it was weird.

He looked at me sceptical, "And why do I need to tell you that?" 

Ok, I thought this man would be sweet and innocent enough to accept my apology but instead he is getting on my nerves.

"Well, isn't it weird for you to be all alone here and hiding in the bushes at this hour?"

"And what about you?" he asked taking a step closer "What are you doing here wearing this good looking suit? It's as if you ran away.." he says looking in my eyes challenging me.

I looked away,  clearing my throat "And why do you have to know that?" 

He thinks for a second and leaves it be, but it still looked like he had doubts on me. I didn't think this was a good idea and time for it and decided to leave , but then he held my wrist. I turned around raising my eyebrow at him.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving "

"Oh no you are not." He says grinning mischievously. 

"Come on, Mister... you literally threw a rock at me and now you are leaving me like this?"

"I apologised. Twice." I said. "What else do you want?" 

"Well..."  He said as he left my wrist,I could sense him hesitating as he kept his eyes below.

"I need ice cream, it will help me cool down the pain in my head." 

I looked at him  with disbelief, "You are asking me to treat you?" 

"You can't help a stranger you've hurt? Fine, I guess I need to to walk back home with my head spinning..." he says pretending to pout.

Then all of a sudden he gasped, "And what if I faint! Oh god who will find me then? My house is miles away from here, and next morning I might be on the hospital bed-"

"Ok ok, fine. I'll buy you ice cream." I said unable to tolerate his talk. He beamed a smile which popped his dimples out. 

"Lets go!" He says smiling like a kid. I sigh heavily walking behind him.

'If it wasn't for the stupid rock, You would have enjoyed the calmness here, Ohm' I thought to myself.

We walked up back on the bridge and walked down the road, trying to find an ice cream stall, how the he'll did I end up with this random stranger on my wedding day? I thought I would take all my anger out near the pond and scream my lungs out or maybe drown myself. But here I am with this guy, treating him to ice cream.

"Hey, mister?" 

I looked up at him, "What?"

"I saw an ice cream truck while coming here, let us check if it's still there." he said pointing towards it.

I sighed , and followed him,  after a while I realized I didn't know his name. 

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Oh, now you are asking me?" He said raising his eyebrows. "I'm Nanon, what about you?"

"Im Ohm, and how far is this truck?" I ask as its been a while walking.

"Over there! See?" he said pointing towards it, I sighed in relief, I couldn't walk any more, my legs had gone numb. Nanon started to run.

"Hey, wait!" I called him out but he instead turned back at me smiling.