11. DOMINO

Setting up my ambitions, 하나둘씩 완성돼, 

I made it, now it's time for ignition

Deuce lead you two to a messy looking shop, but in your opinion it looked more like a place where you got your palms read. Grim seemed to share the same sentiment, "Wow, do they really sell whip cream here?" Grim wondered, scanning the area.

"I mean, they have to" you shrugged, the place was very messy and cluttered, made you wonder how you can refrigerate things like milk. Well Trey didn't just send you off to the wrong place, right?

"Uhm, pardon us, oh wow, this place is amazing looking, there are grimoires, glass skulls... what kind of a taxidermy is this?" Deuce wondered out loud, making you nod in agreement "Hey hey! Hello my lost little demons!" A new voice greeted out of nowhere, making Deuce and Grim jump in surprise.

You nonchalantly, spun on your heel, pulling out the list of ingredients you had written down, the man, who had a nice amount of melanin on his skin, he wore a stylish purple blazer and a top hat that had a shattered skull charm, his skin had some markings on them to make him look like he was having an X-ray, overall- 8 out of 10, you weren'T sure how to feel about the eyeshadow.

"Hello there my lost little demons, welcome to Mr S's Mystery shop! How can I be of service? Some charms for uncharted lands? A mummy of an ancient king? Perhaps some cursed tarot cards?" The questions and greeting popped out of his mouth like it was rehearsed so many times before, "FfgA!! You scared me!" Grim cried out, glaring at the owner.

"Oh, hey, we just need the ingredients on this list" You answer, pulling out the list you scribbled down back at the kitchen, handing it to him, he put a hand on his chin as he read through, Grim managed to request some canned tuna, making you scoop him up onto your shoulder and made Deuce to shush Grim, acting as a mother and saying that "N-no! We don't need tuna Grim"

"My my, what a sweet line up, I'll be right back!" And he was gone, letting you scan the shop a bit more in detail. 'This seems like a voodoo place, which fairy tale was it again??' You wondered, admiring a treasure chest in the corner.

The man suddenly came back out of nowhere, and held the fruits, milk, and eggs, and surprisingly the canned tuna that Grim ordered, making him drool at the sight. "Oooh, he really does have them" Deuce muttered, taking the eggs with a smile, "Thanks Mr S, hey Velvette, can you get the fruits and milk?" Deuce requested, you nod, taking the rest with a smile, "Thank you" you mumble, but it didn't go unheard.

'Velvette can say thank you?' Grim thought, he looked at you bewildered, munching on the canned tuna, he hasn't seen you be grateful, much less say 'thank you', but then again, he's Grim so maybe he doesn't much room to talk.

Deuce on the other hand, thought that despite the act being very small, he felt a bit giddy for being able to see it first hand, he probably knew the least about you in your friend group, and despite your high walls and gender, he really did want to learn about you as well.

You sneakily keep some of the canned tunas to blackmail Grim, and hand him the milk "Hold this" you order, holding onto the cans of fruits in your bag. 'Jeez when were cans heavy?' You thought, "Would you like to get a floating platter in 1/100 size to carry your purchases for 30% off" Mr S offer, 'What the hell can I carry with that?!' You thought "Uh-" "That sounds cool!"