Prolouge: My Special Day!

Date: July, 1991

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was sleeping in my room as the sun was rising and it was shining through the window in my room. I woke up and immediately wanted to go back to sleep, until I realized it was my birthday! I shot out my bed and put on my (f/c) sweater, black jeans, (f/c) shoes, I ran down stairs and saw my two moms and sister sitting on at the table eating pancakes.

Olivia: Hey kiddo, are you excited?

Amelia: And ready for a big day?

(Y/N): Yep! I can't wait to go to Franny Fazbear's!

We were all eating pancakes as I got chocolate chip pancakes covered in chocolate syrup as after eating the pancakes my moms gave me, my sister gave me a present.

(S/N): Well little bro, since it's your birthday, i wanted to give you this~.

I smiled in delight as I got my present from my sister and opened it, but I was disappointed that it was just small sword with a small tip.

(Y/N): oh...a tiny sword...

(S/N): no no...um...push the red button on it.

I looked at my small sword and noticed a button in the middle, i pressed it as the tip of my small sword extended a little but more.

(Y/N): Woah!

(S/N): your old one broke, so I bought you a new one.

(Y/N): thank you! Thank you! Thank you sweet sister!

The two of us hugged eachother as this would be the best special birthday ever.

(Timeskip)

My mom drove us to franny fazbear's, I was excited as they parked the car and we entered the building. I was so excited, we got ourselves a booth, ordered pizza, got birthday cake, and me and my sis played some arcade games. My sis went to go to the bathroom as I went to the stage to my favorite band as the curtains open and I see the fazbear band themselves, franny, chica, Bonnie and foxy. As they start singing and dancing, the four of them looked very cute as franny and her friends were always my favorite band.

 As they start singing and dancing, the four of them looked very cute as franny and her friends were always my favorite band