CHP 9 :- Akdoo Ji

Start from the beginning

"Like---like I won't give your phone back unless you come by yourself and take it from me." She said. "Are you threatening me ?" I greeted my teeth.
"Yes. Take that as a threat or whatever. But meet me at the xxx cafe tomorrow at 9 am and take back your phone." I closed in annoyance. "You know right ? you are sounding like a child while saying this." I said coldly.

She got silent for a few seconds before speaking. "J-Just come at xxx cafe Mr.Singhania and you will get your phone back." I took a deep breath to calm myself and said. "Fine" I heard her squealed from the other side. I looked at the phone weirdly.

What is she ? A kid ? Definitely after how she threatened me a few seconds back.

"Thank you and bye Mr.Singhania. Good night." Saying this she cut the call. I stared at the device in my hand.

Just as I thought I don't want to see her face but tomorrow I have to see her face and meet her. Why ? Just why ? Enough behaving like these Akshit Singhania. You just have to go there and take your phone back. That's it. I ruffled my hair.

Flashback Ends

I stopped the car a few steps away from the cafe and got down. I walked inside the cafe. I took a look around the cafe. The cafe was actually nice. The cafe was not fully occupied as it was still early in the morning. It wasn't too big nor too small. Just perfect. Why didn't I know about this cafe before ?

"You never went anywhere else other than your company, house or warehouse. Then how would you know that this cafe exists huh ?" My subconscious mind said.

I roamed my eyes to spot her but I couldn't find her. I glanced at my watch to see at 8:50 am showing. I am 10 mins earlier. So I walked upstairs. The cafe actually has two floors in it. There was no one upstairs. I took a seat near the window and glass slide and waited for her.

She should be here by 9 am exactly or else she will pay for coming late. I am a punctual person. A waiter came to take my order but I denied him. I just want to leave as soon as possible.

I looked at my watch to see at 8:59 am and it's 9 am but she is not here---"Mr.Singhania" I heard and looked up from my watch. My lips parted as I stared at her who was coming towards me with a smile on her beautiful face and there my heart skipped a beat seeing her smiling.

She was wearing a purple colour suit with full sleeves. Her hair was open and her face was bare with a light pink shade of lipstick on her lips.

She looked beautiful like always.

My eyes trace down and I gulped when I saw a glimpse of her slim waist as the cloth there was transparent. I looked away from her. I fucking don't want her to see me as some creep.

I sat in front of him and kept my bag on the side chair

I sat in front of him and kept my bag on the side chair. I looked at him and he was wearing a three piece Armani dark gray colour suit with a matching tie. His dark brown hairs were styled so nicely without even a hair misplaced here or there.