Unicorn Academy OC (netflix Show 2023)

Name- Julidriel Silvane,

Age- 16/17,

Short desc - Julidriel is a young woman of remarkable strength and resilience. But also is very protective about the people she cares about.

Appearance- Her raven-black hair, sleek and straight, pulled back into a practical yet stylish braid that allows her freedom of movement, she has a regal 5'8" figure. Her right eye is a piercing shade of violet, while the other is a haunting white, adding to her enigmatic allure. Standing at 5 feet and 8 inches tall, she possesses a commanding presence that demands attention.

Clothes- Julidriel's attire reflects her role as a warrior, dressed in armor tailored for agility and protection. Combining form and function seamlessly, her armor is adorned with subtle Elven motifs, showcasing her pride in her heritage while maintaining a modern edge suited to her warrior-like lifestyle.

Personality- Julidriel is fiercely loyal and courageous, with a natural leadership quality that inspires those around her. She upholds strong principles of honor and integrity, guiding her actions with unwavering determination. Despite her tough exterior, she possesses a soft, compassionate and empathetic side, balancing strength with vulnerability in a way that makes her extremely lovable and endearing.

Family- Having been orphaned at a young age, Julidriel was taken in by a kind-hearted woman with Elven heritage. Under her care, Julidriel honed her skills in combat, horse riding, and singing, becoming a formidable warrior and a talented singer. Her only remaining family member is her younger sister figure, Ashelleth, who is just four years old, making Julidriel fiercely protective of her.

Unicorn companion- Obsidian, Julidriel's unicorn partner, is a majestic black unicorn with a sleek coat that gleams like polished obsidian. His body is adorned with white star-shaped marks, which glow with an ethereal light when he uses his magic. Possessing the ability to manipulate shadows and a healing touch, Obsidian complements Julidriel's abilities, strengthening their bond and enhancing their effectiveness in battle.

Magical abilities- Julidriel has the ability to manipulate shadows, allowing her to blend into darkness and move with incredible stealth. She also possesses void-related powers, enabling her to create void pockets to trap or disorient her opponents and to tap into the void for additional magical energy when needed.

Obsidian's abilities- Obsidian, Julidriel's majestic black unicorn, possesses the ability to manipulate shadows, allowing for stealth and illusions. Obsidian's connection to the void grants him additional magical energy, enhancing his powers. With his shadow manipulation and void-related abilities, Obsidian is a formidable ally to Julidriel, aiding her in their quest to protect the ancient sanctuary.

Magical bond- When Julidriel is in contact with Obsidian, in a time of extreme danger, the two can combine their magic and allowing Julidriel to control highly concentrated beams of power.

Magical Weakness- Julidriel's magical weakness is her vulnerability to light-based magic. Due to her affinity for shadows and The Void, she is particularly susceptible to spells and abilities that harness the power of light. Exposure to intense light can weaken her abilities and make it harder for her to use her shadow and void-related powers effectively.

•XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX•