Abhira laughed, "Arre, Ruhaan, mazak kar rahi thi main. Tum toh jaante ho na, ki Ruhanika toh tumhe bhi utna hi pyaar karti hai jitna mujhe."

Ruhaan grinned, "Haan, haan, mujhe bhi pata hai. Par tumhe dekhkar lagta hai, Ruhanika ka dil sirf tumhare liye dhadakta hai."

Abhira pretended to ponder for a moment, "Hmm, shayad sahi keh rahe ho. Lagta hai, main uski favorite ho."

Ruhaan rolled his eyes playfully, "Ab bas bhi karo, Abhira. Tum bhi na, har waqt mujhe tang karti rehti ho."

Abhira hugged Ruhanika tightly, "Chalo, chalo, ab breakfast ke liye baitho. Aur Ruhaan, tum bhi jaldi se aao. Tumhare liye bhi parathe hain."

Ruhaan chuckled, "Haan haan, abhi aaya. Par next time, mujhe bhi Ruhanika se zyada pyaar milna chahiye."

Everyone laughed as they settled down for breakfast, enjoying the warmth of their family bond.

"Maa-sa, Dadi-sa jaldi chaliye. Flight miss ho jaaegi." Armaan shouted from the hall looking at his watch.

He looked at stairs but found no one coming down.

"Papa, Maa-sa, Chachi-sa, kaha reh gaye sab? Please jaldi neeche aaiye." Armaan called again.

"Aa rahe hai, aa rahe hai." Vidya said coming down with Madhav holding suitcase.

Armaan's tension eased as he saw them coming down. "Thank goodness," he muttered under his breath, relieved that they hadn't missed their flight.

"Baaki sab kaha gaye?" He asked.

"Aa gaye, aa gaye." Manisha said as she came down with Manoj, Kiara and Aaryan.

"Dadi-sa, Dadi-sa, jaldi neeche aaiye." Armaan again shouted.

"Dadi-sa, jaldi aaiye, flight miss ho jayegi," Armaan called out anxiously.

"Arre haan, beta, hum yahi hain," Dadi-sa replied, slowly descending the stairs with Dadi-ji.

"Thank goodness, sab aa gaye," Armaan sighed in relief, as he saw them coming down.

"Haan, beta, sab tayyar hain," Dadi-sa assured him with a smile.

"Chalo jaldi, flight ka time ho raha hai," Armaan urged, hurrying them along.

Everyone looked at him confusedly that why was he so happy to go to Mumbai. It was just His Best Friend's Daughter's birthday. And he shouldn't be this happy on this.

They all hurried to catch their flight. Armaan felt excited because he was finally gonna reunite with Abhira. He will soon reach Mumbai and start his searching for Abhira.

Armaan and his family rushed to the airport. They stood in long lines for the check-in process, showing their tickets and IDs. Armaan kept checking his watch anxiously, hoping they wouldn't miss the flight.

After the check-in, they waited in the airport lounge, finding seats and chatting nervously about the upcoming journey. Armaan kept pacing around, unable to sit still, eager to reach Mumbai.

Finally, the announcement came, calling their flight number for boarding. They lined up again and showed their boarding passes, walking through the tunnel to the airplane.

Once inside, they found their seats, settling in for the flight. Armaan looked out of the window, feeling a mix of excitement and anticipation as the plane prepared for takeoff.

"Am coming Abhira. Aa raha hu mai tumhare pass. Humesha tumhe apna banane." Armaan thought in his mind with a smile.

Madhav and Vidya who were sitting beside him noticed his smile. They both looked at each other and then again at Armaan.