waiting and waiting

Start from the beginning

hm

come on y/n

stop locking in 🙏

take a breakkkk🫵

is this called "praying
on my downfall"???

no

i'm easing your stress 🤤

girl

i don't have money for
chinese food :/

well lucky you

[chinesetakeaway.jpg]

i already got us some in
the hopes that you will
say yes 🤝🤝

oh that is sweet of you lmao

yeah sure why not

what time?

2:00???

that's fine

okay i'll see ya later

see ya in a bit ✌️

walking down to the park in the middle of your uni, you couldn't help but smile at the effort your friend was putting. however, at the same time, it's still somewhat upsetting because you and suna will only be friends as far as you know.

you've assumed he's taken a liking to the girl who kissed him, even though he've said multiple times he doesn't. but you know how boys are. maybe suna just didn't want to make it a big deal and just keep him and her under wraps.

whatever it was, it annoyed you.

as you were walking on the grass, you saw him setting up a small blanket with the takeaway plastic by his feet. he looked kinda cute so you just stood there, watching from a distance, trying not to get noticed as you looked at suna with admiration.

it looked kinda creepy that you were staring but you had good intentions!

2 minutes in with the staring and a familiar silhouette of a female figure walked up to suna. no way, you thought. it was low and behold, hana, coming up to suna, and taking a seat on the blanket. that was your spot!

what made you more annoyed is the fact he didn't even shoo her away. suna was just there talking to her as if hana didn't take your spot on the blanket. granted, suna was a nice person (despite the fact he is a brat) he could've let her know to get lost.

now you were in a weird spot. do you go up there and risk the chance of that girl insulting you again? or do you just... wait it out and hope for the best?

well, you were a bit too anxious to just go up there. so you chose to wait.

and wait.

and wait.

15 minutes passed, you are still waiting and they are still talking! seriously? that fucker hasn't let her know that i'm supposed to be there?