Failed Attempt

While It was after training Jasmine wanted to give her boyfriend a good surprise in the morning. Even though after months of trying Jasmine still try to prank Liam. It's like Liam has a sixth sense for pranks.

So Jasmine wanted to put a bunch of water balloons above his head and after the ironic first prank she pulled on him and their prank war.

Then Liam came and said, "Don't even try to". Jasmine groaned and plopped on his bed after everyone got their own rooms after months of convincing Wu and Lloyd. That they wouldn't do stuff. Jasmine loved it because now she can have the system for also the girls and when she doesn't want to deal with them.

She doesn't electrocute with her system Liam, Sensei Wu, and Abby ever sense she joined the team. Abby is her best friend so she doesn't and Liam is her boyfriend, Wu is her freaking Master so she can't. Even if the gong can be really annoying and she doesn't.

Anyway back to now
Jasmine was caught by Liam she said, "How do you know." Then Jasmine realized he just came from showering with a towel around his waist and Jasmine said, "Um, look at the time I have to leave."
She was about to leave when Liam held by the wrist and flipped her on the bed and he said, "Stay Put." She stuck her tongue at him but obeyed.

After what felt like an eternity. He came out in his normal clothes and he said, "Why?" Jasmine said. Liam sighed and smirked he said, "You're never going to stop trying are you." Jasmine said, "Nope, I will try until I die." Liam sighed and said, "Jazzy, we all know I'm the prank king." Jasmine said in defeat, "Yeah, I guess you are."