Then red smoke started to appear

Hutch: shit!!! (Quickly puts his helmet back on)

Then catnap appeared and the red smoke made hutch hallucinate catnap as a corrupted cat monster and Managed to escape her, but then hutch com link Started  beeping

Hutch: (press the com Link to activate the caller on the other side)

Catnap: (on the other end) LEAVE PLAY CARE OR I'M COMING FOR YOU.

Hutch: listen Emily. I want to talk to you...

Catnap: how do you know my name, human?

Hutch: because I found out in one of the recordings.... look I just wanted to talk...

Catnap: fine.... Meet me at the gas production zone.....

Then hutch arrived at the gas production zone then catnap tried to attack him but then hutch shot a Lazer at the electrical box and then hutch and catnap got electrocuted then the prototype was about to stab catnap when ..

Hutch: (used his last remaining strength and shot at the prototype's hand) eat... Lazar.... clanker.....

The prototype: (retreats his hand  where his control device was at)

Catnap: (gets up and walks towards hutch) w-w-why did you do that human?

Hutch: because..... you may have killed my brother's.....

Catnap's mind: wait brother's? (Takes off hutch helmet) *Gasping*

Hutch: but you had to be under control.....by him .(coughs out blood)

Catnap: *realizing what she's have done*I-I sorry, I-I didn't mean to do this to all of you. *Her mind* I even killed my friends.... dogday........ I'm sorry.....

Hutch: we used to have inhibitor chips in our brains to follow orders, but(coughing out blood)but they got removed, so we can make our own decisions..(faints)

Then catnap picked up hutch and carried him to the main area of play care and laid him down and went inside the home sweet home while the 332nd battalion squadron treated hutch wounds , catnap was laying down on a bed thinking about what she did to her friends

Catnap: it's all my fault..(starts crying) my friends are dead because of me!!!

Then a door open

Catnap: go away! I don't want to hurt anyone else! (Turns around towards the wall)

Kronika: I am not here to hurt you catnap...or should I say Emily?

Catnap: (turns around towards kronika) H-How do you know my name?

Kronika: I am a titan, welder of the hourglass.

Catnap: you here to erase me from history?

Kronika: no, I am here to revive your friends....

Catnap: why would you do that? They will hate me for what I have did to them..

Kronika: (puts her hand on catnap's head and smiles) because you were under control and the prototype and you helped a clone trooper.. I will tell your friends what really happened to you

Then kronika managed to revive the other smiling critters

Kronika: welcome back, smiling critters...

Dogday: (See's catnap leaving the room) catnap?

Kronika: your friend was under control by the prototype, and she feels sorry for what she has done to you..

Hoppy hopscotch: oh, so she didn't mean to hurt us this whole time?

Dogday: I'll go and try to cheer up catnap, can the rest of you try to fix up play care to the best of your ability?

Other smiling critters: okay..

Then the other smiling critters were working hard to fix up play care while dogday tries to cheer up catnap

Dogday: (enters catnaps room and sees catnap crying) hey catnap....

Catnap: *sniffing* a-are you here to kill me?

Dogday: no catnap. Look we forgive you. We are sorry for what happened to you.. (kisses catnap on the cheek)

Catnap: (blushing red in embarrassment) s-so you forgive me for what I've done?

Dogday: of course we do... Emily. Come on the others are going to need help....

Catnap: hey thanks, Fritz. I mean dogday!

Dogday: (chuckles in laughter) it's okay catnap. (Puts his hands on catnaps hands)

Then dogday and catnap met up with the other smiling critters and were fixing up play care

The end