𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

Two weeks after the boys had started going to Julie's school, they officially had a new normal. It wasn't something any of them really enjoyed, but Reggie certainly found Ceramics class interesting. It was the only other thing he talked about besides Kayla. They weren't officially dating, but they were around each other all the time.

Luke and Alex relatively stayed to themselves in class after their first shadow day. Alex was still quite a bit sad and worried about Willie, and Luke was solely focused on writing songs. He hadn't had much time to write with Julie because he had so much work to catch up on, and it made him extremely moody.

When he got to school one day, there was a girl standing in front of his locker talking to her friend next to her, and he completely lost his patience. "Dude, can you move? Has no one ever told you to get out of the way when someone's tryna get to their locker? Seriously, it's like you live in your own little world and it's all about you. What's up with that?"

The girl crossed her arms defensively. "Who stuck a stick up your butt, skater boy? Hasn't anyone ever told you to mind your own business?" Luke rolled his eyes and muttered, "Just move, girl. That's all I'm saying. You're in front of my locker."

"Who are you, and what is your problem? You don't get to talk to me like that just because you're a dick," the girl exclaimed in response. Luke sighed and said, "You're right. I'm sorry. Bad day. I'm Luke. What can I do to make it up to you?" The girl smiled and said, "Don't worry about it. I was just messing with you. We all have bad days every once in a while. I'm Alayna. It's nice to meet you, Luke. You're in that band, right? Julie and the Phantoms?"

Luke nodded. "Yeah, I am." Alayna smiled as she waited for Luke to get his things out of his locker. "That's cool. Music is a really awesome thing to be into. You guys played at the Orpheum, right?" Luke raised an eyebrow, suddenly taking an interest in the girl. "Yeah, we did. You like music too? Do you play any instruments?"

"I play a little guitar and the bass. So, where exactly are you from? You didn't use to live here, right? The main girl in your band-- at that school dance she said she couldn't connect with you guys with wifi, but you sound just like a local," Alayna told Luke as they walked down the hall together.

"Oh, I am from here. We moved across seas a few years ago for school stuff, but we're back for good now," Luke said with an inviting smile. "How long have you known the band girl for? Are you guys childhood friends or something?" Alayna asked. Luke nodded, secretly smiling to himself. "Something like that, yeah."

"I know I haven't known you for very long... like, at all, so I'm sorry if this comes off weird, but would you wanna chill sometime?" Alayna asked with a glint of hope in her eyes.

Luke thought about it for a good minute. Even though Julie was the one he wanted to be with, he knew it could never happen. Not really. She would never like him back in the way he liked her. He didn't want to ruin their friendship. They were co-writers. That could really screw up the whole band. Plus it would be easier to date someone outside of the band. The boys would also stop messing with him and Julie and their eye contact, and Flynn wouldn't absolutely kill him if something bad were to happen between him and Julie. Alayna was the perfect fit for everything he wanted!

She was a very, very beautiful girl with extremely dark hair, flawless skin, perfectly shaped lips, and a paler colored skin with a lovely wanderdust spread of rose on her cheeks. She looked much like the woman in the movie he'd seen the other day, Wonder Woman. The actress's name was Gal Gadot, and Alayna could practically be her sister.

{Reference Picture}