"Wanda," Wanda says, so Natasha tells her to come in. 

"So that's where you both were. Ditching me to watch a movie." She says with a 'fake pout' on her face. 

Natasha was about to respond when Wanda cut her off, "It doesn't matter tho, I had to prepare dinner either way, as I don't have time this afternoon. I was just wondering if Y/n was going to eat with us." 

Both (hot) women look at me, waiting for my response. 

"No, still thank you. But I need to go home to Astro after this movie, I still need to walk and feed him." I tell them, wanda looks disappointed and Natasha seems neutral about it.  

We finish the movie without any more interruptions.
 She later proposed to ask Happy to drive me back, which I gladly accepted. But I needed to do one more thing before leaving. 

"Hey, could you tell me where Tony is?" I asked her, my voice was slightly unstable with my nerves. But she smiled which calmed me instantly. 

She walks with me to the right floor level and tells me what room it is. She keeps waiting at the elevator to walk me on my way out. 

I knocked on the door she told me, waiting for a sign that I could open it. 

I hear him speak up, "If it's important come in, otherwise leave." He says. 

Momentarely I hesitate, unsure what I was supposed to do, but do it either way. 

I open the door to see him working on some new sort of robot. Maybe a new suit. 

I wait in the doorway until he finally looks up. His eyes widen as he sees me standing there.

"Y/n," He says, the panic rushing through his body, not knowing what to say. 

"Hey eumh, I was hanging with Natasha and Wanda and was going to leave. But eumh, thank you for the tickets." 

"My pleasure, I'm glad you like them. Happy birthday, Y/n." He says looking at me. 

I smile at him as I walk out of the door, closing it behind me. 

{Guys, Tony is really trying to be a better father. So we're kinda nice to him. But we haven't forgotten.}

Happy was bringing me back to my apartment now. I think we did a detour as the car ride is way longer than what it took me to come here, but maybe there was an accident somewhere.

The first thing I see is a new bouquet of flowers on my kitchen table when I enter my apartment.

This time it isn't tulips, but a mix of light purple and white flowers.

Then I see a little note next to them saying; they reminded me of you. - an avenger

My heart fluttered at the sight of them, butterflies filling my stomach

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My heart fluttered at the sight of them, butterflies filling my stomach. 

It took me a few seconds to realize that the person had put the flowers in my room while I was gone. 

I grab my phone and immediately call Wanda.

"Hello, how are you?" She answers with a cheery voice.

"I need you to tell me if Natasha is in the compound, right now," I tell her quickly. 

I hear her ask JARVIS before she speaks to me again. 

"No she left at the same time you left. I thought you were doing something togeth-, Oh wait JARVIS just announced to me that she has come back. You need me to ask her something?" She asks. 

"No, don't tell her we had this conversation. And thank you Wands, you're a very kind person." I say before I hang up.

I wait a few seconds before I start jumping around knowing exactly who the flowers are from. 

How amazing it can be to have a big fat lesbian crush. Maybe it wasn't 100% healthy, but the joy I had as I was scrolling on her social media, watching her interviews, and watching videos of her that evening, made it worth it.

₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ -

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

So I finally decided how I am going to end this book. (not now ofc, but I  know in what direction I need to go; It's gonna be mostly like fluff and cute things. Not much drama, but still a bit, but not that much, just yeah, them being cutie patooties while being oblivious (kind of)  )

Anyway, hello

So in my previous chapter, I said my exams went horribly. Forget about that
They actually went well and I'm proud of myself :)
math: 46/59
psychology: 88/100 (I'M SO PROUD OF THAT, IT WAS FUCKING DIFFICULT)

I've got sooo much schoolwork to do, but I said I was writing a chapter today. So now I'm going to have to do it now, (it's 10pm40 guys. I'm going to be awake till midnight now 0_0. )

(Karma by Jojo Siwa is constantly playing in my brain. It is mentally abusive at this point. But I can't get it out of my head :c)

But alright, sleep well my sweet angels