Genocidal maniac it bigins chapter 1

In the corridor...

Where it all began to shatter, sans once again fail to do his duty as one of monster kinds simplest task given to them.

Kill or be killed.

Sans: kid.. Just how many times are you going to continue this.. He says, kneeling on the ground.

He groins, vile blood soiling his corridors.

Sans knew alot, from the begining to the end, he followed through all of it, those timelines he took dratic measures, just to succeed but fails, as if life gave him no meaning to the powers he was given, he vows that one day he must somehow needs a way for everyone he loved not perish, either he had to take even the most dire consequences.

Fr-chara: Dont flatter yourself sans, the old "friend" you knew is no more, just when do you keep that in mind, millions upon timelines you've gotten no luck, hehe.

Chara, giggles by the fact, sans had no other way than just give up, he tried, he looks up the maniac who once he gave hoped that she'll be the one setting them free, sans coughing loads of blood to the floor, as if he bottled everything he weeps.

Sans: Why... cant we just be like we were before, the old good times, how everyone was still alive, filled with kindness, hope, sans unable to finish his words, he was cut short as his soul crackled in between, at edge placing himself on one of the pillars, chara already knowing his faith, she walks by him on the way to the throne room..

SANS!

A loud, telepathic voice somehow came, from the gate way, he sees asgore, not fully mutaled, but sans understood what it was, from the looks already asgore, obsorbed all of the human soul indicating he had achieved on taking the liberty once and for all.

But unknowing to asgore, sans already seen all of this before, and how its going to end right there and now.

Chara: well~ well~ it seems like bait came by itself P-R-E-D-I-C-T-A-B-LE.

As if time, went to a fixed position, sans knew it too well, "A one hit death" seeing the code around, making a bold move sans teleported infront of asgore, taking the a second hit and the final hit, since the game never intended such things to happen, dying gracefully toppling on asgore as he sees his dust flow out from his jacket and vision it all went black.

.

.

.

Anomoly detected, (new) Ping- Virus security...

--

-----

Code eradicating sequence initiated -loading-

--

----

Failed.

---

----

... Rerouting file codes ...

Codes retore to former format Jpeg.sans.Kg

Success, file corrupted.

-----

-------

Corrupted file, forward file to >> Azurlane

.

.

..

Suc-success.

Sans on Azurlane जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें