☁️ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏ☁️

( ch.0 - the past )

ִֶָ𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ🐇་༘࿐

❝ 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 - 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 ❝

⋆.˚🦋༘⋆

It was a peaceful yet kinda boring day... you were sitting under a tree kicking the rocks since there wa nothing better to do, you then heard something in the bushes.. what could that be? Curious you got up and walk towards the bushes...You took a peek and..sa a black haired boy with mint at the ends his eyes teal.It looks like he's.. eating? something..huh. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Huh?" He turns around, startled. His mint eyes met your E/C ones. "who are you?" he asked, "I should be the one asking you. Who the hell are you?" I ask crossing my arms. "Oh, sorry I'm Muichiro"  He replied scratching his head awkwardly.

"Okay.. I'm Y/N by the way."

"Oh and I was picking berries" He replied with a huge smile."Are you sure those aren't poisonous?" You inquire getting down to his level. "They aren't poisonous" He spoke his teal eyes gleaming with joy. "okay.. can I have one?" He nod his head and extended his arms forward to share them

"These are so good!!" You excalimed taking a handful and stuffing them into your mouth.

"Who the fuck are you?" You turned around to see a boy exactly like Muichiro except he was wearing a yukata with different colors and he was much ruder. You did not like him or his stuck-up attitude.

"You'll choke you know." He said bluntly.

"Nii-san stop being so rude!!"  Muichiro stood up

"Tch, whatever" He rolls his eyes and looks at you. "Whats your name?" He asks you bluntly.

"I'm Y/N." You glared at him. He glared back at you.

"Um-... Y/N-san this is my twin Yuichiro!!" He awkwardly interuppted the both of you.

"oh okay never would've thought you would be related to such a piece of trash" You snapped at Yuichiro.

"Um maybe-.." Muichiro got interrupted by Yuichiro and spoke "Yeah well yo look you came from a garbage pile" He spoke his eyes filled with rage.

How dare he?!?! He's insulting me and all I said was point out that he looks bad. People my age are so rude. "Nii-san maybe you should apologise to her?" The black haired boy stammerd.

"Yeah? Well 'I'm sorry' for telling the truth." He remarked. "Oh really? Well 'I'm sorry' for trying to help you." You rolled your eyes.

"See doesn't it feel so much better to be nice to eachother?" The boy spoke . Bro was practically sweating bullets I feel bad for him.

ִֶָ𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ🎀་༘࿐

Despite Muichiro's best efforts you and Yuichiro kept on bickering. It was really annoying to hear him talk. Either way the two of you made up and are now friends? Or that's what Muichiro says, I honestly don't consider him a friend.

"Muichiro!! Yuichiro!! Dinner's ready!!" You haerd a voice shout rom the distance, dinner already? I guess takking with people really does pass the time.

"That's our mom! We should probably get gong now." Muichiro spoke. "Yeah I'll get going bro."  Yuichiro spoke walking ahead of him. You rolled your eyes looking back at Muichiro.

"See you tommorow then?" You asked him. "Yeah see you N/N" He covered his mouth, he was really embarrased. "I'm so s-sorry!! Can i even call you that?" He stuttered. "Yeah I don't mind. Can i call you Chiro then?" You asked. 

"Yeah sure!!" His eyes lit up.

"See you then Chiro!!" You waved at him. "Bye N/N!!" He waved back running ahead to catch up to his brother.

As the twins left you walked back home peacefully knowing that today was probably the best day of your life.

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.

‧₊˚🖇️✩ 

🎧﹐ıllı yoshi talking . . . ﹒ ♡

-- Hello my lovely readers!! i would like to say that the next chapter of this story will be realeasing very soon so dw u dont have to wait long :D and tysm for reading.

(674 words)