Part 2

The fat man came back with a black dress, white shoes, a tan bra, and red panties. He put the bra over Anna’s breast. He pulled her off the bed enough to hook it in the back. He then picked up the panties and pulled her right leg through the hole then left. He slid them up to cover her up. He then sat on the bed next to her and then pulled her onto his lap. He pulled her ear close to his mouth and said “You're gorgeous baby.” He then nibbled her earlobe and let out an uncomfortable giggle. He slid the black dress over her head and pulled each arm through the holes. The fat man laid her on the bed and pulled the dress to cover her legs. The black dress was a few sizes too big but she still looked stunning. The fat man pulled her up and planted a wet kiss on her cold lips. He laid her down and grabbed the white shoes. Anna’s feet were soft, cold, gray, perfect. He rubbed his palm over the top of her foot. He pulled it up to his face and kissed it where he rubbed it. He licked every one of her toes on her foot then slid the shoe on. The fat man did the same to her other foot. Then he stood before his breathtaking date. She looked so perfect. He didn't want to admit it before the first date but he might be in love. The fat man once again walked out of the room, once again leaving Anna laying on the bed. The fat man grabbed Anna’s clothing that she was wearing and carried them into the bathroom with him. He stood in front of the bathroom mirror and stripped naked. He left his dirt-covered sweaty clothing on the floor. He grabbed Anna’s underwear from the mound of her clothing he had put in the sink. He stuck both legs into the holes and slid them up stretching them out. His erect cock sticking through the left hole. Next, he picked up her bra and fixed both of his nipples into the cups. The fat man tried to strap the back of the black bra, but it was far too small to fit around him so he let the back straps dangle. Next was the stunning red dress. These never fit the fat man but yet he still tried to put them on everytime. He barely got it over his head, it was really tight around the spot his neck would be, instead it was just extra chins. He got his left arm through the arm hole but had to cut an extra hole in the side of the dress for his right. The dress hung just below his waistline. He didn't seem to mind his cock and hairy legs were visible. He grabbed the blue lipstick he had put on the side of the sink a week before, and put it on. He combed his balding hairs and admired his dirt-covered, half-dressed self. The way he saw it, he was breathtaking.