•1•

7:30am
MONDAY-AUGUST 21ST
First day of UA High
___________________________________

*BUR BUR BUR*... *BUR BUR BUR*

"Y/N, SHUT THAT OFF~UH" Jayden groans from the master bedroom.

*BUR BU-click*

Your feet tingle from the cold hard wood floors of your friend's guest bedroom. Holding on to the nightstand for support as you pull yourself into the Jack and Jill style bathroom (connected to Jayden's room) you do your morningly grooming, teeth, hair, makeup (or none if you prefer). Then almost lifelessly made your way back to the pile of pre picked out clothing on the end of your bed, folded neatly and stacked on top of one another. A long skirt (or jeans), school uniform style shoes, and a lacy, corseted top.

 A long skirt (or jeans), school uniform style shoes, and a lacy, corseted top

Author: I imagine this type of makeup would suit the outfit well =p___________________________________

___________________________________

It's very warm out today and you'll
mostly be outside due to your schedule.

*Gruuuurrr* an unappealing growl from your stomach signals to the kitchen, however to your surprise Jayden had the most bare refrigerator you have ever seen, his pantry was full of junk food like Twinkies and Rice Crispy Treats... peanut butter, no bread... crackers, and no cheese. "IF IM GONNA BE LIVING HERE WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING, THIS IS SAD!!" you scolded. "DOORDASH IS JUST AS GOOD!!" He fights back from the other room. You two often playfully fought like this, you never had actually arguments.

Letting out a sarcastic eye roll and snicker as you try to stay serious about this but instead you ironically order more fast food on your drive to UA.

Today is your first day as an assistant teacher or teachers aid. Like a substitute but it's the both of you.

Sweet or savery... you ponder as you walk out the door locking it behind you.

8:20
CAFETERIA

Sipping your coffee and eating your breakfast of choice you look over your your schedule one last time. "Class 1A (Aizawa Shouta)" it reads.

This is your first time being a class assistant, although you have had your degree for a while. This opportunity is very special considering you landed the best hero school in Japan. And with the best ranked class.

Working with pro hero's makes your stomach turn and churn, just thinking about all the ways you could humiliate yourself starts the lightheadedness. You got up to throw your garbage away and began to walk to 1A, which shouldn't be hard considering the classes are numbered. But the thought of embarrassment flooded your brain, so distracting.

As you walked to class you loose your footing a little bit and grab onto the wall next to you with your right arm. Starting to shake at the scare you gave yourself. Footsteps speed up from behind you, a grainy voice steps in, "you alright?" You gain back your balance and turn around to greet the man but he's already right behind you, almost hugging onto your body.

Long black hair partly covers his droopy eyes and sunken expression. Ready to grab you as if you are already falling, he is shook by your death-like paleness. Very concerned with your state he asks, "Woah, what happened to you..." he says softly. He stares down at you as you explain the best you can, but anything you say would just sound like the biggest lie ever conceived. "I'm just nervous." "Just nervous??" he shot back sassily. You nod turning back around continue walking.
___________________________________

It's been a hot minute why is this guy still following me? Trying to ignore it you start to walk faster. He notices and keeps a sharp eye on your movement.

Arriving at the 1A door you wait outside for for the teacher to open the door. However to your surprise, you had already met your new co-worker.

"Are you the new assistant or are you just early?" he asks. "Do I look like a student to you!?" your attitude changes "Yes actually, if you had the right uniform you wouldn't be able to tell the difference." "Thanks, I guess." you say as you lay your bag next to the desk.

You glance up and see Mr. Aizawa pull something out from under the desk. Uninterested, you look away as you sit at the smaller than expect desk.

This thing is obviously only meant for one person to sit at, I mean we're so close we could touch knees.

*zzzzip*

Shooting a look back up your mouth pops open in confusion... speechlessly starring at this grown ass man in a bright yellow sleeping bag he plops down under the desk where your feet  go and starts to doze off...

Did I just get paired up with a crackhead...