"You look too good." Calvin said as he intently watched Thalia getting ready through the vanity mirror in front of her. "They're getting you done right, that's for sure." He said backhandedly. "Gotta make sure you look good for your man."

"You little—"

"Ah! No Moving!" Thalia's makeup artist held her face in place. "And you!" She pointed at Calvin. "Zip it." She said through her thick accent.

"Yikes." Calvin mouthed the words at Thalia as she looked at his reflection through the mirror.

"Fine, I'll be right back." He got up from his seat on a white leather sofa. "I'm gonna take a gander at some of the show." He said with a posh town before he blowing Thalia a brief kiss and walking out of the room.

Finishing up the makeup portion, her stylists soon moved onto the last touches on her hair before they got her dressed for the grand finale cat walk Thalia was supposed to do.

"Always one of my favorite models to work with." The stylist said as she spritzed some additional hair spray. "Always a pleasure working with you." Thalia smiled.

"Chop, chop. It's time for the dress."

Already having tights on underneath the robe she was wearing, the stylists walked up to the clothing rack to grab the item of clothing that rested underneath a garment bag.

"OHHH, THALS." Calvin eagerly came in as she was in the middle of getting dressed, the stylists beginning to scold him.

"OUT!" They yelled.

"It's okay, he can come in." Thalia insisted as they gave her a quick glance of annoyance before continuing on with steaming down her dress and tying it together.

"What do you need." Thalia stared at her best friend as he stood in front of her.

"First of all, you look absolutely gorgeous." He held both of her hands and complimented which earned him a sweet smile. "Why, thank you." She winked.

"Second, your boyfriend also looks absolutely gorgeous."

"You're dead to me." Thalia's face dropped as Calvin laughed.

"Posted up in the first row with some of the other drivers, he looks way too good." He explained. "I almost pounced on that catwalk myself so I could maul him."

"Are you sure it's not you who has the crush on Lando?"

"How did you know I was talking about Lando?" Calvin questioned. "Never said it was Lando!" He continued as Thalia mockingly laughed.

"You're such a pain in my ass." She took a breath as the stylists finally finished the final details.

"Rest your face!" They scolded. "No creasing your makeup. Elegance and poise, bring the model face out!"

"Right... right." Thalia quickly loosened up before glaring at Calvin. "Stop pissing me off before I go on. It's like you want me to trip and fall on stage."

"Well actually..."

"HEY!" Thalia cut him off.

"Kidding! Kidding!" He joked. "I can't have my best client embarrass herself in front of the rich and famous like that."

"I'm your only client, first of all." Thalia said with no emotion. "You know how many agents would kill to manage me?"

"Too bad I'm the only one suitable to have good chemistry with your complicated mood swings!"

"You always say this." Thalia argued.

"Because it's the only argument and the best argument."

"Whatever!" She yawned.