1- Late

• There may be spelling errors and grammar mistakes

Thank you for reading 💛

-1342 words

¤•°× -   ♡   - ×°•¤

---•

"Oh! I can't believe we're late on the first day!" Y/n cried out in distress. Her hand still clenched onto her new friend, Ru's. It was quite clear to the girl in glasses her new friend possessed very impressive strength.

Ru's eyes widened, seeing they were going to crash into another person-

"Y/n watch-"

The warning came too late. All three screamed in alarm as they crashed, and fell into a pile on the floor. The three people groaned, feeling small pains in their bodies.

However it was the girl at the bottom that really had the wind knocked from her lungs. Y/n and Rui-Jane quickly peeled themselves off the poor girl, both grabbing each hand and pulling her off the floor.

"We're so sorry-" they both started, watching as the short haired girl took deep breaths, her chest heaving after being crushed by two others.

The girls short hair reached a bit past her chin, and covering her upper body a long sleeved white colored shirt. Her shorts matched the white color of her shirt, like her hair, her skin pale as well.

"N-No- its- its okay.." Y/n gave a guilty look, and noticed a bow on the floor. A hair accessory. Noticing the poor girl they'd just ran into held the back of her head, searching for something, Y/n knelt down and picked the accessory.

"I think this is yours," she smiled down at it, finding the small item cute. Offering the bow to the girl, it was gratefully took. "Thank you," she thanked Y/n before giving her a confused look,

"Are you guys new here? I don't think I recognize you.."

"Yes- we're new to this school!"

"Uhh..can you guys help me find my glasses?"

Y/n and the new girl looked down seeing Ru on her knees, looking about for her glasses. She looked by a plant pot, the two standing girls began helping to search, the nameless girl taking this moment to introduce herself,

"I'm Claire, by the way." Claire chuckled nervously, looking near the light blue lockers. Spotting the rectangular shaped glasses, she carefully picked them up, "and I'm guessing these are yours?"

Rui looked up and immediatly took the glasses, putting them back on while thanking Claire.

Claire's eyes were drawn to Y/ns braided pink and green hair, the color mix was not unpleasant, just new. It was by far the most colorful head of hair she's seen.

"Uh- we should probably go to the office. We're beyond late- if we go get late sheets and your schedules now we could all be pardoned."

---•

The three students entered the quiet office, a mix of emotions among the late trio. Embarrassment, fear, first day jitters, and some relief from Claire. She missed some of math- so she felt some chill.

Deep down she knew it was not entirely a good thing, what notes did she miss taking? Homework help from her friends? Oh well, too late to ponder now..

Hearing people enter the office, Miss Grace stood from the seat behind her desk and went to the main office seeing three students. One seemed vaguely familiar while she knew the other two were not familiar students.