flashback part 2

Deku Pov

Dabi told me i have to get all might power I knew where the sludge was, so I went, there it was part of our plan after a bit I as they he attacked me like it was real, and then I heard the simple of peace.

no one Pov 

as the sludge was getting hold of Deku trying kill him, he hears I am here all might save the kid.

Deku Pov

i was seeing my childhood hero ' a-a-all m-might "yes he young man he say " can I become a hero even if I don't have a quirk "young man I'm afraid not it could be too dangerous for someone without a quirk he say" I ran off after a bit I saw a villain attack and I ran to save the person I didn't even think after a bit I walk home when all might was there in my front yard as plan is going through.

allmight Pov

I saw you earlier you save that girl from that villain and gotten me thinking you can have a quirk " w -w what " I have a quirk called one for all I can past to all for one to a Susser you, you remind me of my younger young man you too can become a hero the truth is there's nothing natural about my quirk I wasn't born with power it was giving to me "w-what "

Deku Pov

it was perfect the planed did great * as he smirked to himself. 

mine Pov 

y'all know what happen next so I'm not doing it so this chapter it has 271 words.