Priya's POV.

It's almost 20 minutes since he went inside washroom.

I had dried my hair and already wore my blouse and shape wear.

I'm sitting on the bed, waiting for him to show up.

Suddenly, a bathroom's door opened and he came out.

Wrapped up in a towel. Like just a towel. Flexing His muscles and abs. And water running down his chest.

He cleared his throat and i realized i was gawking at him.

Karwa li bezaati? Second hand embarrassment!! My subconscious mocks.

"Help me!" I said lifting the saree in my hand.

He sighed and signalled me to come towards him.

I went towards him and handed him the saree. He took it and taking the starting of it, he wrapped his hand around my waist.

However, i was standing a little away from him, so he pulled me towards him with the help of saree.

My chest collided with his naked one and a shiver ran down my spine. I could feel the goosebumps on my skin. And he? He isn't affected a bit! He wrapped the saree and realized our position. He lifted his face and our eyes met.

We held on our intense eye contact till his phone rang. He handed me the saree and went to pick up the call.

After sometime he came back and helped me with the saree.

Then he left to get ready and ieft for downstairs. Not before braiding my hair.

I touched everyone's feet and then sat on a chair for breakfast.

"Priya, shaam me 7 baje function start ho jayenge. 45 minutes ka raasta hai, aur hume jaldi pahunchna hai. Toh 5 baje tak tayar ho jana!" Maa said and i nodded.

Bua ji was silently sitting on a chair.

"Aur Priya, tujhe kal se saree pehen ne ki jarurat nhi hai! Suit ya jo tujhe comfortable lage wo pehen lena!" She further continued.

"Kyu?" Came his husky voice.

He was descending the stairs, tying his watch on wrist.

"Huh?" Maa asked raising her eyebrows.

"I mean she is newly wed,she should wear saree atleast for 1 week!" Ajay GADHA Manholtra said.

"Bhaiya bol toh aise rahe hai jaise bhabhi ko saree yahi pehenate hai!" Sonal said and i choked on my chai.

Rohit leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "Sach me pehenate hai kya?"

My eyes widened and i shook my head. Heat rushed to my cheeks and ears and why the hell I'm blushing!!!!

"Ajay! Usse jo pehena hoga wo pehenegi! Samjhe?" Maa said and he nodded.

"Maa!" i said and she looked at me.

"Um.. Wo actually mai kal se company join ka sakti hu? Hospital to mere bina chalte rahega, per company to meri hi hai na? Mujhe hi samabhalni padegi!" i said and before maa could reply, Chachi said,

"Arre itni kya jaldi hai? Abhi abhi toh shaadi hui hai tum dono ki! Thoda ghar me baitho, kaam sikho!"

"Mansi usne mujhse puch hai. Priya, tujhe mujhse permission lene ki jarurat nhi hai, aur nahi iss gadhe se. Tujhe jab apna kaam resume karna ho, kar dena!" Maa said and i smiled.