If I Am With You

Magsimula sa umpisa

She looked at him while fixing her hair. Her blue eyes were shining brightly. The wind around them make her long white hair flying. Suddenly she transported to his back. Their distance were so close, Sukuna can even feel her breath on his neck. She whispered in a teasing tone.
"I told you, im the strongest. Just like my twin."
She gets ready to flick her fingers right at his head.
"Imaginary Technique:Purple."

Sukuna was surprised by her whisper which made his heart beat a little bit faster. He looked back and saw her with her blue bright eyes and those sparkling white hairs flying because of the wind. His eyes then filled with a little bit of interest as she was preparing her technique. His heart beat even faster and he felt something different inside of him but he was still able to hide his emotions and then he said.
"Hmm... So you are really serious about beating me... Aren't you...?"

She smirked.
"Just like how serious you are when you killed my brother."
She flicked the Purple light at him, it's going on a speed of light towards him. Suddenly, a tear came fallen down her cheek, as she keep smirked on him. She watches the Purple light hit him.

Sukuna felt a little bit conflicted inside of him when he saw a tear fell down her face. He started to feel... Something inside of him towards her... a feeling... that he never felt before... But he managed to keep it together and not let his emotions overwhelm him.

"You have the same emotions as your twin..."
He got hit by the purple light with his heart beating slightly faster that he realized it.

Satori watches as the Purple light hit him and make him went flying. Sukuna crashed on a rock. Some blood coming out of Sukuna's mouth. She walks towards him, slowly, with a cold expression, while the wind makes her hair flying and her eyes shining brightly, some tears fallen from her cheeks. She's trying to hide her emotions, but she lets her tears fall slowly.

Sukuna stood up slowly after he crashed on the rock. He was surprised to saw that a lot of blood came out from his mouth. He wiped his mouth and saw the tear on her cheeks. He noticed that she was trying to hide her emotions. His eyes were filled with the wonder and curiosity. He was thinking about so many things.
"You and your twin really have the same eyes... The same emotions... And you are as beautiful as him... So beautiful..."

She put on a kind of disgusted expression on her face. She sighed.
"Tcih, what the hell do you mean by that?."
She looked the other way, sighed as she wiped up her tears and trying so hard to hold her emotions.

Suddenly, Sukuna feel something different on his heart as he saw her wiping up her tears. What is it.. is it.. empathy..?

He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. He started to think again but his heart was beating faster than ever. He took one step towards her.
"I... I have to ask you something important..."

She looked at him from her shoulders, sighed, then looking away.
"Sigh... what is it?"

He took another step towards her. His eyes were filled with the affection and he said slowly with some nervousnes in his voice.
"Can I ask you a personal question?..."

She laughed sighly.
"After you killed my twin?and trying to kill me?Seriously? Tcih."
She fixes her hair.
"... go ahead."

He was shocked to hear her words. His heart was beating fast but he was trying to control his emotions. He took another step towards her and said with some nervousnes in his voice again. 
"You are not gonna believe me, but even though this was our first time meeting you... But I realized something important about you..."

She looked at him from the corner of her eyes, and raised her eyebrow.

He was nervous and was having some difficulties to pronounce his words. He took a deep breath to calm himself down and then finally said with his eyes filled with the affection towards her.
"You made my heart beat fast..."