🍃YOUR DEADLY TOUCH🍃[COMP]

Enjoy

.......

J imin snapped back to reality . His eyes shot open as tears dragged down his cheeks. Mouth agape breathing heavily.

It actually came. This moment actually came. Yoongi came back , he actually came back.

It all felt too real to be true , felt so so good to be real.Maybe it was his mind playing tricks on him.

And if it was then thats fucked up. Yoongi slowly walked to his lover who was crying looking down and shaking.

"Jimin...baby look at me " but Jimin didn't budge even when Yoongi cupped his cheeks he just shut his eyes tightly.

"Baby....are you not happy to see your boyfriend after so many months " Jimin kept on crying leaning closer to the touch on his cheek.

"H-hyung are you r-really here ...." Yoongi smiled hugging the younger tightly.

"Baby shhh ...hyung is here okay so stop crying please "

"I'm sorry h-hyung ...I'm really s-sorry " Jimin choked on every word trying hard not to break more than he has already as Yoongi looked at him confused.

"Why are you sorry baby ...I'm sorry I'm the one who left "

"A-and you wouldn't have if l told you the truth "

"What truth Jimin.. "

J imin realised he had to tell him , he had to tell Yoongi the truth it had finally caught up to him . The truth always comes out in the end.

"Jimin...Tell me what truth " Yoongi inquired backing away fro.m the hug but Jimin struggled with the ropes but still managed to pull him back in.

"I knew it "

"Knew what ?"

"T-that you would drown "

"H-how did you know l drowned " Yoongi was beyond shocked and confused .

How did Jimin know .

"I saw it.."

"W-what were you there " Jimin quickly shook his head as in no.

"I saw it Y-yoongi when you kissed me l had an image...where you were drowning at your mission, but l was scared to tell you yoongi ...l-lm sorry...l should have l know l was scared to what you would think of me l-l lm sorry ...l usually have them and people die t-they die Yoongi and l can't save them l am scared l see their death l can save them but l m terrified .....l m t-terefied hyung of myself....l don't want this .. l d-dont want this curse please take if away ..please take it away ...ease hyung make it go away "

Jimin was breathless . His breath was caught at his throat , he was trembling as Yoongi rubbed his back. "Shhh...baby ..you are okay "

"I m not y-yoongi without you l am not l m just a walking body with no soul "

"I m here aren't l don't worry..please stop crying and it's not a curse baby you are  so special to have this gift..you just have to accept it mmmh..."

"And l will aways accept you the way you are...you didn't choose this did you...no you didn't so why then hah...l will love what came , comes and will come with you "

J imin hugged Yoongi tightly.  This man was everthing he could ever ask for. He loves Yoongi with everthing he has.

Without Yoongi ther r is no Jimin.

"Without Jimin there no Yoongi ...baby so why would l leave you "

Jimin smiled and nudged Yoongi at the ropes it was hurting now." Sorry baby here "

After the reunion some kissing and crying .  Yoongi took Jimin to their home.

And both quickly went to bed. "Are you not going to ask me how l survived "

J imin shook his head ."No that will mean more writing for Tania and she has class right now so no ....welcome Tania ....and thanks for giving me a happy ending "

"Welcome Jiminah ...but thank you for sparing me my hands hurt "

...

THE END

LIKE SERIOUSLY IT'S THE END. This is where l say goodbye to YOONMIN ONESHOTS. This was lovely l hope to right a real book. And guys please give me ideas if you want me to continue .

I'm crying aren't l . I love them so much ..and l love you guys too thx for sticking around but don't worry l will write when l miss YOONMIN.💜

But seriously thx for reading , and voting .♥️

Tania out.💜

Sincerely

Yours

💜💜ARMY4EVER💜💜