Chap 2

***-***-****
Yamaguchi where are you???

You
A nigga tried this last month and blocked me... I WONT LOSE ANOTHER ONE FR😛

You

Wsp baba grill

Wsp baba grill

***-***-****
Okay... so obviously this isn't Yamaguchi..

You
No shit pooks.

You
DONT LEAVE THO🥺🥺🥺

***-***-****
I don't even know you wtf weirdo....

You
But you can get to know me baby gworl🥵

***-***-****
Ew.

***-***-**** Has muted you!

You
Its better than being blocked ig😭

"Oi! Y/n stop texting and do your job!" Yaku threw a ball at your head. "OW! What the fuck Yaku!" You yelled. "You left for two months Y/n i would have thought you would've still remembered that you're our manager." You rolled your eyes at Yaku, "Yea, Yaku i remember how to do my job." Just then coach Nekomata gathered the team up for an announcement. "Everyone, i know we just got back from a camp last month but we have another one coming up next month before the prelims with Karasuno, Shiratorizawa, Aoba Josai and Fukurodani." The entire team sounded excited all except Lev who had just joined the team. "Coach we just came back from one alreadyyyy why cant we rest!!" "2 laps lev." The rest of the team snickered.

"Hey Kuroo what is Karasuno?" You asked. "Dang dude how are you our manager and don't know the history between the crows and cats??" "aht- don't start that nerd shit... just tell me."

"Basically they were a school who used to be really powerful but kinda sucked after that but after that they are kinda promising now, and have this really good duo with a fast ass quick attack and this weird blonde guy who's also good at blocking-"
"Ahhh shush what's the blonde guys name?.." you asked.
"Oooh someone's got a crushhh~" kuroo cooed. "Shut up and tell me already" you sighed.
"His name is Tsukishima Kei. Why do you need to know?" The black haired guy questioned.
"Don't worry bout all that sweetheart."

Kuroo laughed. "Y/n you always say the craziest things." You scoffed, "yea yea whatever get back to practice."

Time skip

After practice you called Bokuto to come get you. "Thanks for picking me Ko'. I'm so excited to see your mom again in miss her cooking she makes the best curry with rice." "You don't gotta tell me y/n, I know...cuz you know.. I live with her and all!!" He laughed. "Jackass, I live there too. You know damn well I was gone to go visit my father." you said rolling your eyes.