☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

E I G H T
_________________________

"Can we be,
Can we be,
Be each other's company?"

Company - Justin Beiber
_________________________

Company - Justin Beiber _________________________

══════◄••❀••►══════

Damnnnn was the first thing I thought when I saw the Squisito HQ building.

Like almost every other company building here in LA, it was tall, not enough to be considered a skyscraper but, like, really fucking tall.

And the whole thing was covered in windows. I've noticed that LA was really particular about blinding people.

I got out of the car, and as Garold drove away, I walked up to the security in front of the door. "Amelia Laurent, Sir." I said.

He nodded his head, then spoke into the earpiece he was wearing, and then the door opened.

I thanked him, and walked inside the building. He followed me.

Now, I'm no expert when it comes to  Italian furniture or interior shit, but this place was fucking beautiful.

The ceiling was so high, covered in glass, where a hanging chandelier stood, reflecting the light on the ceiling and parts of the walls.

The walls were a cream colour, but I don't think I've ever seen someone make a simple colour look so damn expensive.

"Ms. Laurent." The security guy called.

"Yes?"

"I'm supposed to show you to the elevator." He said, but I didn't miss the almost non-existent amused smirk he had on his face.

I probably looked like a fish while I was admiring the interior.

I cleared my throat. "Yes, of course."

He nodded once, then led me further down the building.

We walked for a bit more, and I took my time studying the whole place. It was so beautiful and big.

We stopped in front of a lift.

Even the lift was gorgeous.

"This is where I take my leave. Just press number 4, and it will take you straight up to Mrs. Roberto's office." The security guy said to me.