𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙚

Start from the beginning

- Fine! - Red Son sighed irritably. His tone of voice brought DBK back to reality. His eyes returned to their original color. - You two stay here in your hole digging your "mysterious power source." Ugh, I am going to win the race, and when I get that peach, I'm not sharing! - Red Son said as he left.

- Foolish boy. If I were to race, I would crush him! - DBK said angrily, clenching his hand into a fist.

- It would be wrong of us to shatter our son's ambitions. - PIF mused aloud before smiling slyly at her husband. - That's far too cruel! Even for demons. 

They both laughed devilishly, seeing exactly what they wanted to do.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

- This is huge! - MK said as he watched Mei clean her bike. (Y/N) stood next to him with Snow sitting on her shoulder. - Those other racers won't stand a chance!

- Right? - Mei agreed- I know the track like the back of my hand! The back alleys, the front alleys, the sideway alleys. All the alleys! I was made for this! - Mei jumped on the motorcycle, she imagined herself standing victoriously holding the cup in her hand.

- Yep! I'm totally gonna win this thing. - MK said, running a hand through his spiky hair.

- Uh-oh! - (Y/N) thought, sweating. She already knew where this was all going and she didn't have a good feeling about it. Snow shared her opinion and hooted softly.

- Wait, what? You're not racing. - Mei immediately denied it, pointing at him. She jumped off the motorcycle. - I'm racing. You've been watching me train for months! This should not be a surprise.

- Oh, yeah, uh, I just thought you were doing that stuff for me. - MK blinked his eyes innocently, causing Mei to get angry and growl. Then he added nervously. - But upon reflection, that doesn't make much sense.

- How would you even-Ugh! There is no way you'd beat me. - Mei crossed her arms and turned around, her back to him.

- Uh, I so too could beat you. I'm a delivery boy, pretty sure I know how to drive real good. - MK said confidently.

- Pfft. - Mei didn't say anything, just snorted, not believing it at all.

(Y/N) was about to leave, not wanting to be involved in this unnecessary competition, but MK and Mei stopped her. They also stopped Tang, who left the noodle show holding a small flag with Mei's image on it.

- Mr. Tang, (Y/N), who's the better driver? Mei or me? - MK asked before gasping when he noticed Tang was holding Mei's flag.

- This is very uncomfortable. Sorry (Y/N), you're in this alone. - Tang said, then quickly ran away.

- Coward! - (Y/N) shouted at him, putting her hands to her mouth so that the man could hear her when he was already far away. She then looked between MK and Mei, who were looking at her with a smile. She sighed resignedly. - Crap...

- Ohh (Y/N) ~ - said MK in a sing-song tone, wrapping his arm around the witch. - Who do you think will win? Me or Mei?

(Y/N) stood there for a few seconds without saying anything, snapped her fingers, and then disappeared, leaving nothing behind but a small sticky note. MK picked up the note and read the message on it.

- I won't choose between any of you. You'll have to figure this out for yourself, problem children. - MK read, then crumpled the note and threw it on the ground. - Gah, whatever! I'm absolutely gonna win!

- How? You know you need a vehicle to race, right? - Mei said, putting his hands in his sweatshirt pockets.

- Oh, I've got a vehicle. - MK replied determinedly. He was going to win this race.