CHARACTER AESTHETICS

Hey guys...

Here are the characters...😊

This amazing book cover and the character aesthetics are from studious_species ❤❤❤
......................................................................

This amazing book cover and the character aesthetics are from studious_species ❤❤❤

Special Agent Major Karan Shergill
Age 30
He's a well trained commando. Hotheaded but yet a very kind person. He loves his uniform and his country very much. He has trained many civilians and they are also well trained commandos now. Something happened with him and now, he's an absconder because of his last mission. He's an absconder for others but he's trying to do something so, in order to do that, he tried to hide some information of high regard, from the traitors who are also in the army. He only came out of his hideout when he heard that Monami was leading the search party which was trying to find him. Monami's love interest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Special Agent Captain Dr. Monami Mahajan
Age 28
She's a well trained commando. A friendly, carefree yet careful, responsible and beauty with brains kind of person. She loves her uniform and her country very much. She was trained under Karan and his team. She respects Karan very much and she came to know that he has gone MIA and turned himself a traitor, she never believed that for once. She never accepted those stories about him being a traitor. She decided to find him and rescue him because she knew that he'll be needing her help very soon. karan's love interest.

......................................................................
How was it???🤔🤔

Abhi ke liye to yahi do hai. Aage agar koi judta hai, I'll update their characters as well. Academy days me Karan aur Monami ke beech sirf dosti ka rishta tha, love story to ab banegi...🤷‍♀️

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas, dear readers...😊😊😊

Till the 1st part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤