"That's Caleb."

"Hey, guys!" We all snapped our heads back to see Natalia waving for us to come over from the backyard. "Come here! Hurry!"

Both of the guys didn't waste another second and hurried over to where the others were. Sadie and I shared a glance first before walking after them and meeting Caleb halfway.

None of our castmates knows that we've been dating ever since we finished filming on Season Two. Not even our ever-nosy friends Noah and Millie know. That's how we're great at keeping secrets. But sometimes, I think they can feel that something's up. However, Sadie would shut their ideas down before they could say it out loud.

Additionally, they may think it's normal because this whole "act of service" fiasco and the affectionate things we are both doing to each other are also being shown to them and to other people.

"Me and Jamie can't." We both heard Joseph tell Charlie and Nat. "We still need to go back to the set this afternoon to meet the producers."

"That's depressing," Maya joked next to me. She stole my Coca-Cola, sipping into it before giving it back to me. "Thanks, kid." She winked twice, turning back to Joseph. "Maybe you can talk them out to not kill Eddie."

I hummed in agreement. "Yes, I second that. I was attached to Eddie the moment I read him in the script."

"Max, you better watch out." Caleb teased next to me, only to earn a small slap from Sades.

Joseph chuckled at us. "Maybe I will. But you all have fun, though."

"We're gonna be home late. Maybe you guys can catch up to us even just for a bit," Charlie offered.

"And bring some beers or whatnot," Joe added.

They all planned out our spontaneous beach escapade and after that, we all went to do our tasks. Noah, Millie, Sadie, and I are tasked to pick up the meats and fruits we need for the charcuterie board Natalia wants to make. That was the easiest task that they have given to all of us. I think being the youngest bunch has to do with it.

Before doing all that, the four of us packed our belongings first. Since Sadie and I decided to stay in one room, we just bought her duffel bag so there won't be too much luggage. Plus, it is more tidy that way. 

"I brought your sweater so you won't be cold on the drive home," Sadie told me while I grabbed my airpods in case I won't be the one to have the complete rights to the speakers. "Are you all set?"

I looked up to meet her eyes and nodded, "Yeah. Let's go?"

She nodded as well so I grabbed the bag from her and swung it over my shoulder so we could exit the room. I locked the door behind me then we both walked next to each other, my hand resting on the top of Sadie's head. She is way much shorter than me. A dwarf, if you may. And I like us this way.

"You guys going now?" Natalia asked when she saw us in the corridor.

"Yeah. Do you need anything else for us to buy?" I answered, stopping Sadie by her head.

She shook her head. "No. Just drive safe, okay?"

"Copy that," Sadie smiled and winked at her.

Natalia walked away after bidding us her goodbyes so that she could meet Joe who was talking to Gaten about something. We finally exited the house, immediately seeing Millie and Noah doing a TikTok by Sadie's car.

"Hey!" I shouted as we descended from the small flight of stairs.

Noah ended their TikTok with a laugh before turning back to face us, "Hey, my not-so-lovebirds friends!"