End is the beginning

I staggered through the battlefield, the clangor of steel and screams of agony surrounding me like a haunting melody

I staggered through the battlefield, the clangor of steel and screams of agony surrounding me like a haunting melody. Smoke choked the air, obscuring the once azure sky, now painted in hues of crimson and black. My sword felt heavy in my hand, each swing a laborious effort against the tide of enemies that seemed to have no end.

As I fought, flashes of memories assaulted my mind, memories of a time when our kingdom flourished, when laughter filled the halls of our castle, and hope danced in the eyes of our people. But now, all that lay before me was desolation and despair.

I saw them then, amidst the chaos—the faces of my family. My father, with his stern yet loving gaze, my mother, whose gentle touch could soothe any pain, my little sister, her laughter like music to my ears, and my brother, whose bravery knew no bounds. They stood before me, their expressions filled with sorrow and resignation.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, my voice lost amidst the din of battle. "I couldn't protect you."

I wanted to reach out to them, to hold them close and tell them everything would be alright, but I knew it was futile. I heard their screams, i saw my brother's head flew and hand in my feet, i  saw my mother cry rivers at the news of my father's death, i witnessed the day the Sun of our kingdom extinguished, i  held my sister trembling, hugging me saying her last words. 

Not me, but even Claude de Alger Obelia, that monster, had seen to that. He had razed our kingdom to the ground, leaving nothing but ashes in his wake.

My mentor, my friends, my people—all gone, swallowed by the flames of war. And now, as I stood on the precipice of death, facing the man who had orchestrated this devastation, I felt a bitter rage consuming me from within.

Claude, that bastard emperor, approached with his ever-disgusting stoic expression, his sword gleaming in the firelight. I could see the malice in his eyes, the satisfaction of a conqueror who had crushed his foes beneath his heel.

" I will kill you!! You fucking bastard!!" I could taste the metallic liquid in my mouth, feel the burning of my eyes and the aching of my throat. It hurts! Everything Hurts so much! I don't want to Die! I will not die until i end this bastard!

That bastard looked into my eyes. At that moment i wanted to scope those jewels out of his flesh, behead him and hang his head on the highest tower in this world, to show, to let the entire world witness the fall of this tyrant.

Ah

But i am dead. 

His blade pierced my flesh, my heart. I lost.

 The world faded to black as i took my last breath. I saw my family smiling at me, reaching their hands for me to hold onto. But its all an illusion. A regret.

' I wish i could say how much i loved them.'

Oh, almighty one, please let them be free.