"You're too important, they wouldn't get rid of their proxie. I'm sure it's just Blake torturing you, but please don't make them hear you."The mention of the puppeteer made Toby remember that the now so familiar silhouette appeared on his subconscious. "He was there, o-on the memories I had," Toby sighed, kicking the stone at the side of his left foot aside.

"That's alright, we'll figure something out as fast as we can" Brian tried to reassure him as he pulled him closer to the cabin, coming to Toby's attention that he was outside and not where he remembered last being.

"No we won't, stop lying," He became more aggravated at the second, beginning to resemble the idea that this was also on his head, striking his head with his free fist as well as pulling his short strands of hair to wake up. "stop, s-stop. Toby? Fucking stop, stop it!!" Brian started to stammer, trying to make a stop to the situation, but failing successfully.

Blood appeared and began trailing down from Toby's hairline, provoking him to start shaking his head to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling of wetness on his forehead. He couldn't understand what was happening, so he wipe the now injured fist throughout his front and taking a look to his palm.

Red smothered throughout his knuckles and fingers, bone visible by the rough injuries because of the amount of force there was on the contact. And, of course, scarlet red in his palm from his head's brutal violence. His ears started to ring, his breath rapidly came out from his lungs, without pattern.

Two men came out of the cabin, startled by all the noise. "Brian, what the hell's is going on?" Tim shouted from the porch, annoyed as he rolled up his sleeves. Jeff was also behind, more concentrated if there was any danger surrounding them as he carried a knife in his left hand.

Because of the surge of more noise Toby's rising and violent panic attack to resurface and make him start slamming and attacking his head again with his already mutilated fist.
"Wait! What the- Brian, make him stop!" Tim hurried over and tried to tug away his arm but quickly realizing because of Toby's forgettable surprising strength it would be impossible. Jeff dashed closer to the trio after taking clearly the situation in, "Rogers you need to stop it, you'll fuckin' kill yourself!," He tried to warn and reassure the brunette in some way.

"Look, just repeat what I'm saying and take deep breaths! My name is Tobias Erin Rogers, the day is April 13 from the year 2009..." The man began to chant as he shook Toby's shoulders, the crazed man shifting his gaze around as he stammers out the same words and repeating them over and over.

Toby slowly stopped hitting his head along with a slight calmness that took over him for a moment, but still was in a shock plus trembling as he was guided by his arms to the house. Toby only muttered series of numbers, which then Jeff consciously identified as him counting his footsteps.

The cabin was as cozy inside as always but none the less they were all too focused on the situation at hand to notice the newspaper burning on the chimney.

"Okay, you have a med kit right?" Brian took of his glove and pressed it to Toby's head, trying to stop the bleeding. He questioned Jeffrey, which was already bolting up the stairs in direction to the bathroom as he nodded. They sat down the brunette, careful to not let him fall forward. Tim accusingly quizzed, "What happened out there? Did you do something to him?"

"I don't know!"

"Then fucking figure it out! It may be a tick of his or something like that?" He tried to resonate, pulling out the only phone they had at disposal and trying to search up anything that might make sense.

Brian yelled in return, "Yeah, I'm fucking sure it's normal for someone's ticks to make them smash their head open!". Both of them were to caught up with their own match of loud retorts to notice Jeff was back with a worn out looking purse. "Can you cut it out, you realize that if he doesn't die of head impact otherwise it will be because your dumb asses didn't give him any painkillers?" Jeff stepped closer and dragged Toby to his feet, surprised when he could muster up the strength to respond, "I ca-can't feel pain...", but was profoundly ignored.

Up The LadderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara