𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞

En başından başla

[M/N] thrown the knife holder at Aido, Aido dodged it not impressed before [M/N] thrown a toaster. It hit Aido in his face which made the small boy yell and drop the bag. [M/N] ran and grabbed the bag only for Aido to grab it too. It was clear that the toaster did damage encountering the red mark and slight busted face of the crazy male. "Please darling, don't make me do this..." he whined gripping the bad intensely. "I will do it." [M/N] says before kicking Aido in his gut, that made the former male grunt and hold his gut.

[M/N] now successfully grabbed the sharpest knife, with a twirl of his finger he stabbed Aido in his foot. Aido screamed, eyes wide in pain before pulling the knife out without hesitation. [M/N] narrowed his eyes, Aido only smiled as he held the knife up. "That hurt..." "make a step towards me and I'm gutting you like a fuckin' fish...don't test me." "But darling...I love when you cut me up!" Aido says before spraying something in [M/N]'s face.

Immediately the teen boy covered his nose, but it was too late as his breath slowed down. It felt as time went slow, before Aido could touch the drugged boy, [M/N] stabbed Aido with one of the knives in his knee. "Have fun walking bitch..." was the final words of [M/N] as he passes out. Aido hissed, he could fix this...he always fixes things.

"Don't worry! You'll love me soon..."

BEING TIED UP WAS AWFUL, [M/N] squirmed and huffed feeling it was no use fighting it. He had woken up, slight drugged but ready to fight the crazed bastard. Aido had walked into the basement wearing a cute pink apron. [M/N] narrowed his eyes, the smell of blood and guts, that metallic smell rang through the damn basement our protagonist was placed in.

It smelt terrible, but [M/N] was use to it. Aido held curry and rice on a plate, it was clear that he cared for the boy still even after being crazy and killing people who came on sight to [M/N]. "Open up your mouth husband!~" Aido says holding the curry and rice towards the male who seemed angry and dazed. [M/N] didn't even bother to move his mouth.

"Say aahhh~" Aido says again with a smile, after a few seconds that turn into minutes of silence. Aido plugged up [M/N]'s nose which made [M/N] instinctively open his mouth to breathe only for the damn spoon to be shoved in the boys mouth. Also smiled seeing that he achieved in feeding the stubborn boy.

"Don't you just love me—"

"I won't ever love you, you sick freak! I hope you burn in hell..." [M/N] says darkly with anger ridden into his whole heart and body. Aido's smile faltered, along with his body posture that slumped. His hair covered his eyes, a dark expression was clear on the short boy's face. "Hm....is that how you feel?.."

"yes." [M/N] says blankly, he even spat at the shoes Aido wore down here. Aido smiled, but it wasn't a fake smile. It was a crazy smile as he gripped the tied up boy's face.

"That doesn't matter! You'll love me, we'll have babies! We'll even go to England to try a new life!" Aido said with a crazed look. [M/N] spat in his face, "like hell I would." It went quiet before Aido slapped [M/N] in his face. "I've tried to be nice, but I guess gentle love isn't working for you..." Aido says with darkened eyes. Aido kicked [M/N] repeatedly in his gut, the [color] haired teen swore he was gonna throw up on how much times he was getting kicked before he eventually did. It earned a sick look from Aido who smiled at the essence of the vomit chunks.

"Beautiful.." he said as he grabbed a needle from the counter. "But don't worry...maybe next time you wake up. You'll see how I view love.." Aido says before drugging [M/N] who was clearly trying to move away from the crazed male. After the drug started to work, [M/N]'s eye sight went fuzzy. He passed out, Aido smiled wide before pulling the poor boy to a mattress.

"You'll love me...you'll be mine forever.."

AIDO SMILES, gripping the boy's unconscious face. A love sick expression was clear on the boy's face as [M/N] was breathing slowly, his heart rate was decreasing a bit. It has been 2 days after constantly drugging the murderous teen. Aido giggled, kissing the other's face. Aido had used his tongue inside of the unconscious male. He liked the feeling of the saliva of the cold male's on his tongue. Aido then  got  up, licking his lips and smile.

The crazy yandere twirled, dodging the dead bodies of the people he killed. "He's mine! He's finally mine!" Aido says as his eyes darken on the body of a boy. That boy had jet black hair...he despises that hair. That hair color that he found on [M/N] clothes. "Ugh. I guess I should take care of you somehow..." Aido says lowly before dragging the tall male with slight trouble.

"Damnit! You big back asshole, what do you even eat?!" He exclaimed, tired of dragging the taller male. He spit on the boy's face and kick his side. "...I guess I have to deal with you later.." the crazed brown haired male said, walking over to the unconscious male tied up. Head to toe as [M/N] had ropes holding his arms and ankles down so he wouldn't be able to move a lot.

"No one can have you like you have me...."