𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

But surly [M/N] thought it would stop. But no. It never did as it was a Tuesday now, [M/N] breathes softly facing Caine who had his forehead pressed against the shorter male's head. Their eyes locked together perfectly, soft grey eyes meeting cold [color] ones. Caine breath was warm as he puts [M/N] indoors shoes on. [M/N] was genuinely embarrassed inside, but grateful on the outside. "Need anything else..". The tall former said with a soft tone. "No.." [M/N] says with a soft expression.  The jet black haired male only smiled and guided the protagonist to his class.

"Okay...just let me know if you need anything else.." Caine says lastly with a soft look. The moment was quiet and sweet, before a male was long brown hair bumped into [M/N]. The [color] haired male groaned, but opened his eyes to see a tale male. Possibly standing at least 5'9, the male instantly got up and helped the short one up. [M/N] deadpanned seeing the brown haired male bow at least 10 times before running off.

Caine checked if [M/N] was okay, and he was. The two began to walk to class. After getting to after 5th period, it was break time. [M/N] calmly drew whilst he didn't see his best friend June walk in with the make who bumped into our protagonist early on.

"[M/N]! Wassup, meet my new friend Hundo." Hundo smiles before his expression brightens, "oh I know you! You're that cute boy I bumped into!" Hundo smiled so bright, June and [M/N] had to cover their eyes. "Big, but dumb..." the two friends thought as they swore they saw the said male grow puppy ears and a tail that swooshes around. Hundo gave off a strong himbo but family friend type of vibe. It was so radiant that [M/N] looked away, hundo tilted his head innocently which made June chuckle.

"Anyways, hundo. This is [M/N], we've been best friends since middle school." Our murderous teen nodded whilst Hundo just smiles. "Nice to meet you [M/N]!" Hundo held a firm hand shake towards the quiet male. [M/N] only nodded with a ghost smile and shake the hand back with the same firm grip. Hundo kept his radiant smile, "so [M/N]-san, what you do for fun?"

"Please..just call me [M/N]...I do nothing sometimes. But I guess I draw or read books for fun to pass time..." June deadpanned at her male bestie. "You bastard, be so for real!" June says, pulling the ear of our protagonist. "Ugh! Fine, i like playing games for fun..but I wasn't lying about drawing and reading books." June smiled at the confession whilst hundo was amused. "What kinda games?" The brown haired male said. "...hm Honkai star rail, animal crossing new horizons, and I suppose sometimes Minecraft..." [M/N] says lowly.

"Amazing!" Hundo's aura expanded even more, it almost made the two friends grab some sunglasses to prevent their eyes burning of this boy's pure innocence. "Hm..." [M/N] says as he looked away. The school bell rang for break time to be over, so June and Hundo waved goodbye to the quiet male and left. "June..your friend is cute.." June squealed while elbowing the brown haired male. "Aww did he catch your eyes.." Hundo smiled looking down with a small blush. "I guess you could say that..."  

It was now 5:30 pm, the time to walk home. And that's what hundo is doing for June. "I'm not giving you the answers to her questions." June is recently denying the poor himbo about a homework assignment. The poor tall dumbo didn't understand a thing at all as he pleaded with the small girl.

"Oh cmonnnn you know I hate that teacher. Just let me copy off of you..."

"Okay okay, bye Hundo! I'll see you at school tomorrow.

"Alright, good night June..."

Hundo smiled at June before a chainsaw was pierced into his body, June felt as time went slow as her eyes widen. Hundo's smile faltered, blood rushing through his mouth. The chainsaw went up to his face to show his insides, brains and everything falls including the deceased body of Hundo. June screamed a mind ran from the attacker. The attacker only laughed and ran after the poor girl.

"Run! Run as fast as you can!"

JUNE SCREAMED AND RAN, she thrown down a trash can to slow down the attacker. She couldn't believe that one of her classmates died in front of her, and now she is running for her own life. Sweat drips from her forehead, as the heavy footsteps get closer and closer. She slide under a tree branch, not even caring for her dirty uniform now. She swore she heard that evil chuckle get even closer, her heart pumping with adrenaline.

She finally made it to the neighborhood where her best friend lived in, immediately she started to scream for help. No one even spared to turn the lights in their house for the screaming girl, it was only silence in the pitch black night. The attacker grabbed June by her hair, a thump was heard. The Filipina's eyes teared up, she was scared for her demise. She closed her eyes seeing the hand of the attacker ready to slice her neck. Instantly a grunt was heard as long as a loud cling. June slowly opened her eyes to see [M/N] tackling the attacker with full raged look. The chainsaw on the ground.

Caine helped June who seemed shaken, [M/N] punched the attacker in their face. The punches were lethal, each punch connected to the person's face, June and Caine looked distraught at how the person in front was going ape shit. Our protagonist then finishes the attacker, slamming their head repeatedly on the grounded floor.

That's when Caine's lifts up [M/N] who has the blood on his hands. "I think you got em..." Caine says softly and setting the short male down. "Un-fucking mask him. Now!" [M/N] says seriously with sharpness in his tone, Caine only sighed as June looked confused. Caine goes over to the deceased person, slowly Caine lifted the hood. [M/N]'s eyes narrowed.

It wasn't Aido...

it was a decoy...

"it's just a fuckin random!" [M/N] says as he walks over and kicks the person's head. Caine immediately grabbed the short boy from the dead body, immediately the grey eyed male made the [color] haired male face him. "Listen! That dickhead is already dead..." Caine says softly in a low tone to calm down our protagonist. [M/N] huffs in a deep breath, but calms down before eyeing the dead body and walking over to June to make sure she was okay. She was surly confused and shock as she never seen [M/N] act this aggressive ever.

"What the fuck...is going on..."

"Aido's gone crazy..."