𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

[M/N] smirked slyly at his husband that slightly towered him. Caine breathed in heavily from the toxic smell of alcohol around the bar. But the smell of Caine's cologne made it heighten up the tension for our poor protagonist. [M/N] grabbed Caine by his collar, pulling his lips close to the male's ear. Whispering something low enough to the point Caine shuddered from the warm breath of his lover. The feeling of [M/N]'s lips against his ear almost made him grab his partner.

But what [M/N] said made him even more flustered. [M/N] didn't know he had that much of an effect on his husband as he pushed Caine away gently. The [color] haired boy walked away, swaying his hips. And his husband watched with hunger before remembering where they were. Caine put his hand on his lower face, covering his mouth as blush rises perfectly on the male's face. "That sly bastard.." he thought before walking the other way from where his husband was at.

It was now time to go as the four friends stood outside the bar. Caine smiled, waving by at June and Leon whilst having his hand grip the hip of [M/N]. Leon was on June's back, it was clear that the girl worked out as well. As the two males went out of view of their two friends, Caine immediately dragged [M/N] to the car. [M/N] was shocked, feeling himself get pushed into the back of the car. He then felt Caine get on top of them, eyeing him as if he was a meal. Those grey predatory eyes made the cold male melt, feeling a shiver as Caine lifted up one of his leg. Pulling it to his chest before pausing.

"Fuck...can't do it here.." Caine says with a low tone. He lets go of [M/N], gently helping up the poor adult male who seemed shaken from the heated moment. Caine held a dark lusted look as he stares deeply into the boy's eyes.

"We need to go home honey~.."

CAINE SMILES SEDUCTIVELY, he had pinned the cold male he known for years on the bed. The grey eyed male always dreamt of this moment, and it finally came as Caine kissed [M/N] softly on his plump lips. The kiss was slow but tender with love, [M/N] felt heated as the tongue of the taller male entered his mouth and wrestled with his.

After kissing, [M/N] held a flustered but angry look as he thrashed in the hold of the male on top of him. Caine's bigger hands cuffed [M/N]'s smaller wrists perfectly, like cuffs on a criminal. "Relax..." Caine says softly before kissing the male's neck. Caine kissed [M/N]'s neck gently up and down, not daring to leave a mark or else he would be put on the couch like last time. [M/N] shivered with a slight whimper, that made the grey eyed male smirk.

"You sensitive?" He says lowly before lifting up the shirt of the stubborn male below him. [M/N] shook his head no, grumbling and refusing to talk. Scared that what might exit his mouth confirm Caine's suspicion. Caine softly placed gentle kisses on [M/N]'s stomach to his chest, finally the protagonist let out a small sound. "Bullseye.." said Caine lowly before sitting up straight and pulling the male closer to his pelvis, Caine sat up between the male's legs. With a subtle movement, Caine unbuckled his pants which made [M/N] look away flustered. Caine softly kissed the forehead of our protagonist which earned him a slight soft glare. The grey eyed male chuckled lowly.

"I'll be gentle...don't worry.."

[M/N] SCOFFS, feeling sore from last night as he gets up this morning only to be pulled to a chisel chest. "Where you going.." said a tired deep voice. [M/N] hummed, "I need to use the bathroom...." Caine hummed back before letting go of the shorter male. [M/N] got up with a slight trouble, he didn't expect this to happen to him ever. As he took the first step, his legs felt like jello and fell on his knees. The [color] haired male heard a snicker, turning his head he sees the bed hair of the jet black haired male he known since high school. " 'Gentle' my ass..." [M/N] thought, narrowing his eyes embarrassed and angry for how he looks.

"Did I go too rough baby?" Caine gets up with a shit eating grin, he was not naked but wearing his boxers. There were clear claw marks on the male's shoulder and chest. The tall male helps the other up and walk [M/N] to the bathroom. As Caine waited outside the bathroom, he heard the toilet flush and an irritated voice. "I swear..when I get better..I'm punching you in the dick." [M/N] says before Caine helps the former male to the bed. The grey eyed male smiled softly, not taking the threat to heart as he kisses the male's smooth forehead. "Mhm..." he says, laying down behind [M/N]

Caine kisses the back of [M/N]'s shoulder, moving his repulsive hand to the other male's stomach. [M/N] felt heated as the heavy hand rubs his stomach, each swirl of a circle made the male shiver. Caine smiles again, kissing the cold male's neck.

"Y'know...we could try to have kid-"

"Try and I'm cutting your dick off.."

"Okay-"

And the two husbands lived happily together, inviting June and Leon to their place to play games. Just like old times.

THANK YOU FOR READING REPULSIVE! THIS WAS MY FIRST YANDERE BOOK, THANKS FOR SHOWING SUPPORT!!❤️