✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.

Start from the beginning

"Exciting!" Calvin tried to keep her mood up. "They said you can ask any question you want. What are you trying to ask?" He questioned.

"Whatever pops into mind, but you know how intrusive I am. I need cue cards lowkey." She took a breath.

"Okay, act like I'm one of them, practice on me." Calvin stood up straight, standing with his legs apart and holding his hands together at the center of his body. He continued to suck in his cheekbones, squinting his eyes at her while Thalia had no idea what he was doing.

She soon then realized he was trying to channel his inner fuck boy.

"You're disgusting, first of all." She laughed at how stupid he looked.

"Just go! Act like I'm one of them." He paused. "Sup." He continued mewing, a random accent coming out of no where.

"You're absolutely ridiculous."

"JUST DO IT." He groaned.

"Okay, okay!" Thalia took a deep breath, bringing the mic up to her face, as if she was already interviewing someone.

"What's your name?" She asked before bringing the mic to Calvin. "Lando Norris." He smiled.

"Okay, don't piss me off." She brought her arm down, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Okay fine, whatever. Calvin Sinclair." He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Calvin, how was practice?"

"It was good, yeah, I—"

"If you were a dessert what would you be." She cut him off, making him look at her weird. "Girl, be for real."

"THEY SAID ANYTHING. This is MY segment, I ask what I want. Now what dessert would you be."

"Thals, they are not gonna take you seri—"

"If you were a dessert, what would you be!" She repeated herself.

"A STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE." He answered, making her laugh. "They're gonna answer me, trust."

"Miss Tran, you ready?" The cameraman asked from behind the tripod. "Ready whenever you are." She smiled as one of the drivers were escorted to her.

"Max, you're up." They said, pointing at a marker for the driver to stand next to Thalia. "Have fun." Calvin laughed at her before walking behind the cameras.

"Introduce yourself before getting into it!" One of the producers explained.

"You're on in 3... 2... !" They rolled the cameras.

"Welcome back to F1 TV, reporting live from the Circuit of The Americas!" Thalia greeted before covering her mouth to hide her laugh. "I'm Thalia Tran and this next segment is brought to you by Chanel." She spoke into the mic, shining her sweet smile.

"How are you today?" She soon began, glancing over at Max as he was slightly panting, probably from just getting out of his racing vehicle. "I'm good, ehhh. How are you?"

"Wonderful, are you nervous?" She asked confidently as he began to stutter from the sudden topic change.

"Great, so Max, what are you thinking about when you're out on the track?" Thalia asked another question, quickly bringing the mic to his face.