"Flame-Kissed Nights: Entwined in Ecstasy🔥

Start from the beginning

Abhinav's words emboldened her will and resolve, and Akshara's delicate hand reached for the string of her silk blouse, slowly loosening them up, exposing her alabaster skin and delicate curves. The elevator's shimmering light caressed her skin as she revealed herself, inch by inch, before the captivated eyes of her soon-to-be-paramour.

In anticipation, Akshara guided Abhinav's hand to give subtle shape to the curve of her waist, her breath hitching with the feel of cold metal and intricate lace complementing soft, flushed flesh. A mischievous grin assaulted Abhinav's lips, as he realized the allure of his soon-to-be lover clandestinely guiding him to tease her most delicate of spots.
"Ah," Akshara sighed, as he slightly pinched her naughtily
"Now that feels... exquisite."
Abhinav wrapped his other arm around her waist, tugging her to close to his muscular body, impaling her further onto his torturously slow stroking. An aching yearn pooled between her thighs.
Her lips brushed against his earlobe, seductive whispers guiding his hand on a leisurely exploration. "I want to feel your mouth... there."
Hunger seized him. He stood up straight unexpectedly as they reached their desk, pickiing her up by her hips he stuttered out .
"I've been dreaming of your touch all night."
Her admission spurred a self-assured grin, tugging at Abhinav's lips. "And I am forever hungry for your every glorious curve," he confessed rough and eager and closed the suit door behind them with a bang

 "And I am forever hungry for your every glorious curve," he confessed rough and eager and closed the suit door behind them with a bang

He leaned in, pressing his lips against the shell of her ear. "Let me claim what I've desired since first laying eyes on you, milady," he suggested, planting tender kisses down her neck./
Ardent hands worked along her spine, deftly loosening the elegant ties that secured her.
Slowly, the fabric fell away, dropping silently to the ground, collecting in a crimson puddle around her feet. Akshara shivered as the gentle breeze kissed her exposed midriff, making her nipples harden painfully beneath the scant coverage of her provocative lingerie.
The room faded around them, vanishing without a trace.
It was just the two of them, locked in a heated embrace--a prelude to an illicit carnal affair.
His mouth descended on her collarbone, teeth tugging gently on her flawless skin. A ragged moan slipped past her lips, and Akshara clung to him, pressing her soft curves into the firm planes of his toned chest.

 A ragged moan slipped past her lips, and Akshara clung to him, pressing her soft curves into the firm planes of his toned chest