Part 2

About 10 or so minutes before arriving Sora had fell asleep, I can't blame him the trip was almost 15 hours long counting all the stops we took Food, Bathroom, Driving break. Sora was only awakened by the familiar voice of an enemy CANDI, while driving we saw someone walking in the middle of nowhere. Worried we pulled over Levi shouts "Hey are you ok, Do you need a ride!" Candi recognizes the voice runs over & says in a lovey voice "I am now!❤" Levi looks disgusted & starts up the van to leave but before he could Alex stops him & asks her why she's out here by herself, she explains & Alex asks her to join them even though she doesn't have anything. Nobody likes Candi except Charli who was quite exited to have her "bestie" come along, well at least next to Luca. well at least we have an even amount now I guess.

ARRIVAL 

We all stood outside of the huge ship with "WOAH!" "OOOO!" "AHHH!" "WOW!" coming from every direction for Alex had already been so it was a smile for her.  When walking in we saw what looks to be a reception desk but with nobody there, it gave me the chills I think it might of gave Sora & Charli chills to because immediately after walking in they both clung to me. Alex then showed us the rooms, Alex & Levi shared, Luca & Candi shared, Charli & Light shared, & of course me & Sora shared, Actually that was just luck because we spinned a wheel for roommates.  While unpacking I try to make conversation with Sora because the silence was just too awkward for me "So are you excited for the vlog?" I ask he puts a pair of MY socks in his drawer, he stole them from me then says "I don't know!" "Not super because I'm not good in these situations." then we hear Alex yell "GUYS LUNCH IS SERVED!" "NOW GET DOWN HERE BEFORE LEVI EATS IT ALL!'. Its silent for a moment then we hear light storm down the stairs, I realize that I'm starving guess I hadn't noticed we didn't eat the last couple of hours because we were too tired. Sora runs down the stairs with me trailing behind, when we get down we see two long tables of food, FINGER FOODS. Sora's eyes light up along with the rest of the squad's while stuffing our faces Alex explains the plan "Listen guys we're only here for a week so we've gotta get some good footage right?" "We are going to set up the trackers &  magnetic field detectors tonight, be prepared!". Everybody shouts excitedly "YEAH!" but the truth is I'm pretty nervous, I've gone to spooky places before, like the Clown Motel & Goatman's Bridge but none were like this...

JAXX1SF1UFF NOTE

Remember "Always have fun & don't be Delusional!" --Jaxx1sF1uff  ❤