Part 2

The bearded man glared at him, and Glacier could only thanked him and walk away on that day. Luckily, the Graude Group had no trouble hiring a lawyer or producing fake certifications, so they would fulfill his request without much delay. Finally, he could return to London shortly after, present the storage operator his phony birth certificate named "Glacier Devin" with a fake signature in Camus's handwriting, and gain entry to the master's storage unit.

He looked over things and was a little bored at first because he didn't see anything unexpected. In any case, what other items would supposedly wealthy men keep in their personal collections? It's nothing more than a few expensive pieces of furniture or probably priceless artworks, aged and old red wines, and gear for sports that wealthy people are usually passionate about, like snowboarding, diving, or fencing, and tack for equestrians. Now, everything he saw seemed to conform to his preconceived notions about people from the upper class.

Until he found an unusually heavy-looking safe deep in the storage unit.

It was a container whose walls could only be broken by his frozen air; otherwise, he was not sure how else it might be destroyed appropriately; there it stood, still as though it had been waiting a long time for him. That's precisely what Glacier did; after brewing for a bit, he hit it hard with frozen air close to absolute zero; this was indeed a solid iron cabinet made of fine steel and craftsmanship; it took him a while to broke it, but finally, he let the contents inside see the light of day again.

A couple passports, ID cards, and a ton of paperwork and postcards were among the items he couldn't wait to glance through. After checking the fake licenses and passports, he discovered that nearly all of the names on the documents were different; this indicated that Camus had most likely forged them. Glacier couldn't fully see the necessity of phony passports for the teleporting Gold Knights. It seems likely that they—or, at the very least, Camus—probably occasionally have to pretend to be regular people to accomplish the missions.

He went to count the vast piles of paper that had been chaotic and suddenly touched a frame; he was curious and didn't care about those papers but took the frame out first instead. His eyes fell upon an inlaid black-and-white group photo of young pioneers. He glanced and found his mother among those kids without warning ,since she was always the most eye-catching individual in the crowd,and no matter where she was, she would instantly draw attention.He also saw the only adult among the children standing not far from her: Yuri Gagarin, with a bright smile, and a little boy who was the only one not wearing a red scarf. He looked the youngest and the smallest, much shorter than everyone else. He stood on the far left of the first row with a shy smile; Glacier recognized him; this was when Camus was little.

The words "Artek International Young Pioneers Summer Camp, 1965, Crimea" were written on the back of the picture frame when he turned it over.

It turns out that the Master might have seen and done much more than Glacier could have ever imagined,even so he has never brought up any of these with the two boys and has never given Isaac permission to attend an Artek summer camp, despite the fact that Camus had obviously attended one himself when he was younger;It also turns out that Camus had known his mother for a long time. At this very moment, he remembered all his master had said as if he were carefully clearing up another layer of fog; more of the past that had not yet been discovered was revealed to him,this compelled him to get one step closer,learn, and inherit Everything that is Camus's—not only his skills but also his history and memories.

Next, he unfolded the postcards designed in a 60s Soviet fashion,he guessed these were all sent to Camus by the friends he met in the summer camp; they all called him "André."His mother's greeting card, which was another one, contained a brief paragraph.

"to little André:

Что значат тупые гвозди словВ

сравнении с вашим сердцем

-Лучшим из всех цветов

Бедной цветами земли?"

Based on the provided details, Glacier discovered Camus's actual identity document, which had

"André Jean-François Frédéric Louis Marie D'arenberg"

on it. The long name only appeared like that of a typical French nobility.

He kept counting the papers and saw they were all invoices and bills. As he turned the pages, an envelope with the words "To Glacier" clearly scrawled on it dropped out. Glacier thought as he slowly picked up the envelope, opened it, and carefully read every word of the letter; this was in keeping with Camus's manner, which left him both unexpected but not overly surprised.