𝟬𝟬𝟭 - chapter one

Start bij het begin

"Fine". Brooke mumbled. "What do you want to say?".

It was silent between the both of them for a moment, and Brooke could hear the boy's breathing over the phone. Jack exhaled slowly before speaking softly again, trying to keep the Sturniolo girl on the phone.

"I know you're still pissed about me not giving you the letter". Jack said slowly, and Brooke looked down to the ground, letting out a quiet sigh and pinching the bridge of her nose. "And I'm sorry, okay? I was just- I was just pissed at Gracie and I blamed her for everything that happened, and I know it wasn't her fault. I just- I don't like seeing you get hurt, and things got so bad after she broke up with you. When she gave me the letter, I didn't want to give it to you because I knew you'd end up forgiving her again, and I didn't want that. But, I was wrong for that, okay?".

Brooke honestly didn't know if Jack was actually sorry, but she could tell that he did feel bad because of the way he spoke. She bit the inside of her cheek as she thought about what he just said to her, she really did want everything to go back to normal between them. She missed their friendship so much, she always hated it when they'd fight. But at the same time, she just couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he kept the letter from her for months, and never told her about it.

If Jacob never mentioned the letter, Brooke and Gracie probably wouldn't have gotten back together.

"I- I'm sorry". She apologised. "I gotta go, I'll...I'll call you tomorrow".

"Brooke-".

Before Jack could finish his sentence, Brooke hung up and dropped her phone on her lap, putting her hand over her face and sighing slowly. She could still hear the movie playing on the tv, but she didn't pay any attention to it, just thinking about the conversation she just had with Jack on the phone.

She missed the Champion boy so much, and she really wanted to see him, and talk to him again, but at the same time, she didn't want to, she just wanted to be alone right now and didn't want to talk to anyone.

She moved her hand away from her face and looked at her phone that was on her lap, and she exhaled, hesitating. She thought for a moment before grabbing her phone and turning it on, going onto Instagram and pressing her lips together. She saw that she's gotten so many notifications, but she didn't check them, she just scrolled through the app, seeing many posts about her and Gracie.

So many people were hating on the both of them, saying that they were disgusting and that they shouldn't be together. Some people were defending Gracie, saying stupid shit like Brooke was forcing the older woman to be with her. So many fans of Brooke have stopped liking her, and started to leave a lot of hate, saying that she shouldn't have betrayed Josie by being with Gracie. So many people were also saying that Brooke cheated on Brad, and they were saying they felt bad for the man.

Brooke looked at one of the posts that someone made about her and Gracie, and a frown formed on her face as she read through the comments.

USER: Brooke is such a slut omg, she dates Brad, then breaks up with him, and then gets back with him and then cheats on him with Gracie. I'm proud to say I never fucking liked her.
USER484: same, I never trusted her

gracieedits_9485: I HATE BROOKE SO MUCH, I STILL LOVE GRACIE THO, WHAT IF BROOKE IS FORCING HER TO BE WITH HER?
user9447: lol, she probably did force Gracie to be with her. I mean, who would want to be with Brooke anyways, she's fucking disgusting.