"That Harry boy..." the blonde started.

That's me.

I pulled my hoodie over my head and hoped to go unnoticed.

The red head sighed, "Yeah poor thing, it was his father who bashed him!"

"Well what happened to his father? Did they catch him?"

The red headed girl straightened up and fixed her apron. "Apparently the police were called by neighbors, and they raided the house... His Dad was so drunk that he attacked the police!"

The blonde gasped and stood up as well. "And?"

"I think they had to taser him to get him to stop! He's being jailed I think!"

The redhead quickly walked down the hall, and the blonde quickly followed, trying not to fall over in her over exaggerated heels.

Dad was tasered?

He's going to jail?

As much as I dislike him, I'm not letting another parent disappear on me because of jail.

I stood up, denying myself to the fact of my aching body.

Surprisingly, no broken bones.

I left the hospital as quickly as I could find the exit,

And I ran home as fast as I could.

~

I slammed the front door open so hard that it flew back and hit the wall with a thud.

"Dad!?" I yelled across the empty hall.

"Hello?"

I ran upstairs and into my room.

How. Disgusting.

My blood and what looked like my vomit, was dried up on the carpet.

There was a small yellow notebook and a few plastic pockets scattered around it.

Someone was investigating here.

I checked downstairs in all the rooms.

All of Phil's personal belongings were still here.

Too late, he's in jail.

I fell to the ground and screamed, punching my fist into the wooden floor.

I think I spent the rest of the day and night there, as I shortly passed out.

~

"Shut up Finn," I mumbled, picking myself up off the floor and dusting my clothes off.

I ripped off my blood stained shirt and threw it out; there's no use trying to clean it.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I tried to ignore it. Yet it buzzed again.

It was Freya.

'Where are you?? Schools in 5 and you're never late ...'

'Harry you've missed home group. I'm worried. You ok?'

Just before I replied, another messages rolled in.

'I really need to talk to you, please reply Haz...'

I yawned and typed a quick response.

'I forgot school started today, had a sleep in. I need to talk to you as well. I'll be there soon, let the teacher know.... Sorry!'

And she replied before I even locked my phone.

'Thank god, see you soon!!'

~

Why did I continuously walk myself around the town when I have my license and my own car?

I arrived at school at quarter past 11, and signed myself in at the general office, before walking to my humanities class.

The school was old and dated, but that made it seem somewhat comfortable and warming.

I walked down the hallway and studied the various paintings hung on the walls.

I came across a certain painting by a past student, somehow, it captured my attention.

The painting was black, with a circle of white light in the middle.

It wasn't a very detailed painting at all, but once again, my eyes brought myself to read the description of the painting on a small plague beside it.

It read simply:

'Accept you're not going to stay. You have no choice, embrace it.'

My eyebrows must have furrowed together.

I didn't understand a word it said.

I heard the halftime bell and realized I needed to be in class, and I power walked to room 43.

"Hey! Sit here, I saved it for you!"

Freya tilted her head to the chair beside her.

As I made my way over, the girl sitting on Freya's other side looked Freya in the eye an mumbled to herself and laughed.

"You must be crazy!"

That's how 'weird' I am. No one wants to sit with me, and those who do are classified as crazy.

I'm not that bad.

I'm really not that bad.

"Could everyone please stop the chatter?" the teacher paused the movie currently being played through the projector, and the class became quite.

Freya passed me a note and nudged my shoulder with her elbow.

'Where were you?'

I borrowed her pen and scribbled an answer.

'I'll have to tell you later. What did you need to tell me?'

'I'll tell you later!'

I gave her a look, and she winked back and giggled.

'Whatever!'

She scrunched up the note and pushed it into her bag and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Freya? Are you paying attention?'

"Sorry sir!'

She sat up straight and held in a burst of laughter.

~

"Here," I picked up the remaining of Freya's books off the table and helped her carry them to her locker.

She grinned and skipped ahead, "Taa!".

I caught up to her and noticed the looks we were both receiving. It was like we were evil or something; everyone hated me.

I could sense that Freya was feeling anxious and annoyed, and I felt somewhat obliged to help her.

But before I could stand up for her, she spoke.

"Harry, I'll take my books, thanks!" she flashed me another smile and took the books.Fr

"Freya what did you need to tell me?"

"I'll meet you at the milk bar in 10?"

I nodded and left.

-------------

Sorry it's so short :(

I promise that next chapter will be longer....

ALSO 

CAN WE ALL CONGRATULATE MY AWESOME FRIEND JAKKII FOR FINISHING HER AMAZEBALLS STORY ' HELP ME, PLEASE?! '

Okay, again, I'm sorry. 

I'm on holidays now so I'll update quicker...

Happy Easter! 

xxx