"Explain later, leave now." Jaden said pulling Blair's hand causing his hat to fall off and a hairband to fall off revealing very long black hair under Blair's hat. "What the?"

Jaden looks at Blair realizing he wasn't a he, he was a she.

"What the?" Jaden gasps as Blair grasps her hat and runs out the window climbing onto a nearby tree.

"Jaden?" Jaden turns to see Ryan and Zane by the door.

"What are you doing here?" Jaden asked.

"That's my question. I doubt you have Crowler's approval to enter our dorm." Zane noticed his cards on the ground along with the hairclip.

"Agreed so you better go." Zane said surprising him.

"Seriously?" Jaden asks.

"Do you want me to reconsider or do you want to leave?" Zane asks and almost instantly Jaden left.

"The guys are not gonna believe this when I tell them." Jaden said running off as Blair popped her head out of the bushes.

"Not if I have anything to say about it." She said.

That evening, Alexis headed towards the lighthouse.

"It's not that often you have visitors." Alexis said.

"Jaden was in my room earlier and since you two know him I was hoping you can tell me why." Zane said.

"Don't ask me why." Ryan shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea."

"Me neither." Alexis said.

"I found this." Zane said holding up the hair clip.

"Wait a minute." Ryan inspected the hair clip. "I think Blair owes us a explanation."

By the water near the Slifer Red Dorm, Jaden and Blair were talking.

"Listen Jaden, the fact that I'm a girl has to stay a secret." Blair said.

"But what for? If I'm gonna keep a secret I should at least know why." Jaden said.

"No!" Blair snaps. "You don't need to know. Nobody does."

"Fine, but if you're not gonna tell me. You're gonna have to duel me." Jaden said taking out duel disks.

"A duel? How will that solve anything?" Blair asks.

"Because in a duel the truth always comes out." Jaden said.

"Fine but if I win you keep quiet without me having to explain myself." Blair said.

"This duel will show me more than enough." Jaden nods.

At the cliffs above them, Syrus and Chumley were hunched over as they looked down to see Jaden and Blair talking.

"We found them." Chumley said.

"What are they talking about down there?" Syrus asks.

"Don't know, looks pretty serious." Chumley said.

"I knew it, Jaden's found a new guy to pal around with." Syrus frowns.

"That's where you're wrong." Turning around they saw Zane, Ryan and Alexis behind them. "Because Blair's not a guy, she's a girl. Obelisk Security caught her sneaking into our dorm."

"The only thing we don't know is why." Alexis said.

"DUEL!" They both activating their Duel Disks.

Jaden: 4000

Blair: 4000

"Let's throw down!" Jaden said.

"Get ready." Blair drew. "To fall in love. I summon Maiden in Love!" On Blair's field a pretty little girl with long brown hair appeared.