"Yes Ayaan Singhania your Aditya Jiju's brother" he says

I asked him "does he know about this?"

He replied "his parents talked to him in the morning He has agreed as after hearing what would happen with you if he said no"

I laugh in a sarcastic way and say "I guess i do not have a choice anymore right father? CONGRATULATIONS U WIN!"
with that i storm off to his room.

I knock amd he answers "come in"

As i enter i see him sitting on the bed with his head in his arms.

I sit down beside him and look straight and the blank wall and after a minute i say.

"I am sorry that you have to do this because of me."

He just shakes his head and replies " It is not that i dont want to marry you aadhya.." he looks at me.

And continues "its just that it would have been better if we knew eachother better, its too early. The wedding is in 2 days"

I look at him and hold his hand "I am sorry.. I will try my best to make this work out Ayan..i will" i say while nodding at him as a tear slips off my eye.

He immediately wipes it and hugs me tightly.

After a few minutes we hed down as it is time for the sangeet and we had to welcome all the guests as the siblings of the bride and groom.

As we were on the way to go and welcome everyone my mother pulls us.

And says "Aadhya your father will announce about You and Ayaan go to the stage and stand beside him"

I look at ayaan and he looks back right at me and we nod and go to the stage where father is standing.

He clears his throught and says in the mic"Thank you and Welcome everyone for coming to my daughter Neha Agarwal and Aditya Singhanias sangeet.
I have an important ANNOUNCEMENT to make about my younger daughter Aadhya Agarwal and the younger child of the Singhanias, Ayaan Singhania."

He continues "They are getting married in 2 days the same day as Neha and Aditya are."

Everyone cheers while me and ayaan just force a smile. Not because we are not happy about it but because its too early. As we get off the stage my mom comes to us again snd tells us to welcome the guests together.

We head to the guests as someone screams from behind me "Ayaaaaaaaan" i turn around to see Yuvaan and Ruhaani. Ayaan gestures me fpr us to go and explain them.

I tell them about everything and my fathers plans.

Ruhaani just comes and hugs me. I hug her back and she whispers "Are you happy about it?" I reply while whispering to her "ya its just its too early for both of us" she nods and pats my head.

"AADHYA!" My mother yells while walking towards me.
She glares at me and says "less talking and more greeting. And act like you both are happy" i roll my eyes and go to the guests with ayaan.

After a few minutes Ayaan tells me that he wants me to meet someone so i follow him and see in a man in a blue suit.
AYAAN says to him "How are you rathore?"
THE MAN replies "I am great. congratulations about the wedding."
AYAAN says while turnig towards me "Aadhya this is Mr. Rathore he is one of my buissnes partner in the mafia"

I reply while turning towards mr. Rathore "pleasure to meet you Mr. Rathore"
He replies beaming with a smile "pleasure to meet you too Ms. Agarwal I heave uesrd a lot about you"
I reply back "I would prefer you calling me Aadhya please, and have you?? How so?"

He says "well.. you are the hot topic and the spotlight of the media and news right now."

I say "oh ya i guess so."

" Well you look GORGEOUS tonight Aadhya "he says.

I feel an arm smake his way through my waist and pull me closer no surprise it is Ayaan.

"Well we have to go now bye rathore" Ayaan says.

And we leave from there. He takes me to a corner and helds my hand and asks "why did you ask him to call you aadhya??"

I replied "i dont like Agarwal. It makes me feel like all the respect and words are going to my father not me"

He nods and says "Singhania sounds better doesn't it? AADHYA SINGHANIA"

I smirk and say "well a little bit i guess" i wink my way out the next moment.

----------×-------------×------------×-----------×---------
Hope yall enjoyed this ch
I got a lot of texts for the next on so here you go. It has been a while now.

Go check out my Instagram for reels and more content.

INSTA=_pariwritesss_
twilightshelf28
TYSM FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND ILY GUYS SMMMM💞💞

WORD COUNT= 1000+
To be exact(word count)=1182

***Ch 7 done***
SIGNING OFF