A girl who fall in love with a  guy who Have a secret

Cassandra Athena Matthews laying in her Queen sized bed.in red bedroom  and a small closet with a walk in the bathroom. She thinking of what the day is going to be like for her as she lay down on her bed on her back. Looking up at the ceiling in her room . Cassandra get up form her bed and goes to her closet to see what she wants to wear for the day . She pull a short light blue dress  with White heels to go with it and she goes in her bathroom that is part of her bedroom and close the bathroom door and put on the short light blue dress with her white heels on. Then she did the curling iron and curled her dark Orange hair.  Then she walk out of her bathroom in her bedroom  to grab her Red lipstick on the way out of her room and she go downstairs.  " hello good morning Cassandra " said Elizabeth.  " oh good morning mom " said Cassandra as she hug her mom .  " happy birthday my darling daughter " said Elizabeth.  " thanks mom said Cassandra.     " I can't believe that you are 21 years old today" said Elizabeth.   " I known mom I can't believe it all either" said Cassandra. " i love you " said Elizabeth.          " I love you too I am getting picked up by my friendsLuke and Colton go to the mall just so you known " said Cassandra. As she walk to the front door she hears a horn going.  " OK daughter I think their here tell them I said hi have fun " said Elizabeth. "I well do that love u see you later mom " said Cassandra. She walk  out the front door and closes it and open the back door of the car with her friends in the front of the car.  " hey boys my mom says have and hi " said Cassandra.  "Yeah your mom's really nice when do you think she invite us over to have pizza " said Colton.  " I well ask her when we get back " said Cassandra . " oh happy birthday Cassandra "said Luke . "Thanks Luke  that so sweet of you "  said Cassandra. As they are driving to the mall. Oh ya how does it feel to be 21 years old Cassandra said Colton. "It really great to be 21 years old and hanging with my two best friends in the world to celebrate with " said Cassandra." Aw that's so sweet "said  said Colton and Luke at the Same time. "  you both are crazy boys" said Cassandra. As they  make it to the mall and they pull up into the mall's parking lot.  They all get out of the car after they turn it off and parked it. As Cassandra  walk around the car to see her friends outfit. Luke and Colton Wearing khaki shorts while one is wearing a blue T-shirt the other one wearing a white T-shirt. And they walk into the mall all together. They walk around the mall and grab food form the food court. Then they eat their food at a table together.