CHAPTER 4- REAL AND FAKE

Start from the beginning

Khushi amuse to see a new character in her plan.

"I'm Subatra Devi Malik. Anjali's dadi." Dadi introduced herself.

Raghu smiled politely, "I still remember you."

Dadi smirked, "You're still that cheeky stubborn brat."

Khushi was surprised that someone dare to talk in such a way with Rathore.

Raghu sneered, "Sure I am and I think there nothing wrong with it."

Dadi snorted, "I prefer him over you any days."

Rathore's expression darken immediately hearing. "Then why don't go meet him?" He mocked her, after the person they're talking already dead for years.. Anjali's real fiance.

Dadi shrugged, "The time hasn't here yet."

Everyone else including Khushi are clueless what they are talking about.

Raghu smiled meaningfully, "Did your pandit said anything stupid again?"

Dadi fumed, "Don't be careless about superstition. After all in your matter it did come true."

"?" Khushi look at Raghu who is talking a deep breath.

"True. So what did he say?" Raghu turned serious.

Anjali cough the third time to get some attention that nobody is giving her.

"Anjali go outside if you going to keep coughing and disturb when we are discussing something important." Dadi scolded her, Making Anjali more upset.

Khushi controlled his laughter, Arnav noticed her pure hostility towards Anjali.

Dadi continued on, "Anjali must stay here until next eclipse then do very special puja for Devi Maiya the next day, along with you. Only then your family's omen will never not reach her and the future generations.".

Anjali was shock hearing that, is this old lady trying cancel her wedding by making Raghu mad?

Khushi shot up from her seat, "What the hell! How dare you talk to Mr Rathore like that?"

"Khushi sit down." Rathore ordered her then agreed with Dadi's ridiculous request.

Khushi controlled herself and obeyed Rathore.

"Anjali cannot stayed here alone, so I'm will be staying here with Chote." Dadi announced making even Arnav surprise.

Rathore stood up, looked at Khushi. "Khushi make sure everything ready for their stay." And left the place leaving shocked Raizada and scheming Dadi behind.

____________

Later..

Khushi paced angrily, thinking how a lot of things are going out of her plan, her strings on Rathore are getting tangled mess because of this character called Subatra Devi appearing out of nowhere..

Unknown to Arnav stood behind her admiring her beauty, she is dressed all up in his favourite red saree. Her long hair swaying, slowly seducing him even more..

He clear his throat, only to get a glare from her, "What are you doing here Mr Raizada, this is my private place, this entire floor and third floor belongs to the owner of the house, outsider are forbidden to enter." She warned him.

Arnav feels amused seeing her threatening him, their roles were totally reversed.

"Isn't welcome the guest warmly, is our culture? Is this how Rathore household treat their guest?" He asked with a grin because now they are guest of Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore, Khushi can't shoo him away like before.