• First day of work •

(Tw ⚠️: mention of cut and bruises)

*Y/N pov*
I woke up and got ready to get ready for work. I was kinda scared about my first day. I didn't know anyone but my new boss Valentino. Once I finished getting ready I went down to the lobby and saw Angel, Husk, and Charlie in the lobby. "Hey ya kid where ya going?" Angel said. "Oh I just have to go to work." Husk looked at me then said- "what's your job?" I didn't want to say but fuck it why not. "I'm a porn actor." Angel's eyes wide open. " D-do you work for Valentino?" I nodded my head then I got a text from Valentino asking how long it will take to get to the studio. "Umm sorry guys I really have to go to work but I'll see you later." I started walking to the studio. When I enter the studio saw a man that has a TV for a head talking to Valentino. "oh Y/N you made it. Come here let me introduce you to someone." I walked up to them and stood near Valentino. "Y/N this is Vox. And Vox this is Y/N the girl I was talking about." I waved at Vox. "Well hello there Y/N it's nice to meet you." Vox said. Then a girl with purple hair walked up to Vox. "Vox which picture should I post on my hellstagram?" Vox rolled his eyes and looked at the pictures. "Umm I think you should post the first one." Valentino then introduced me to her. "Y/N this is velvet. Velvet this is Y/N my new employee." Velvet pushed Vox out of the way making him hit the floor. "Holy shit you're so pretty! Would you like to work with me one day?" I looked at Valentino and he just gave me a smile. "Sure!" Vox then got up and put his hands on my shoulder. "Would you like to work with me as well?" I didn't really trust Vox but I agree that I would work for them. Now I worked for the three V's. I wonder how this was going to be. I worked with Valentino for the first week. "Since today is your first day working I thought that we can make a short film of you getting fucked by a "rich guy". How does that sound?" I didn't want to do it but I felt like I didn't have a choice. "Sure that sounds fine." Valentino took me to a dressing room and told me to change into something nice. I did exactly what he told me to do. Once I finished getting ready we got to work.

*Angel pov*
I was in my room playing with fatnuggets. It's been 4 hours since we've all heard from Y/N. I'm worried that Val did something to her. Husk entered my room and sat next to me on my bed. "Oh hey Husk." Damn even I could tell that I sounded worried. "What's wrong Angel? Are you alright?" I looked at him then looked down at fatnuggets again. "I'm just worried about Y/N. I mean Charlie did say she was new yesterday and some how she already works for Val?" He put his hands on my hands then looked at me. "I'm sure Y/N is ok. We'll just wait for her till she comes back. Even if it's super late at night." I could feel a tear fall from my face. I was just so worried about her. I don't want her to be in the same place I used to. "I guess we can wait for her." Husk then hugged me and I hugged him back. We went down to the lobby and sat by the bar. It was around 9:45 at night. Everyone else was in there room asleep or just doing something important. Alastor entered the hotel running up to Husk and I. "Al what happened to ya?" He was trying to catch his breath but then Lucifer came in the lobby with Y/N in his arms. "Holy shit what happened to Y/N?!" Lucifer put Y/N down on the couch next to us. "We're not sure what happened to her but when we were walking back to the hotel and heard yelling in an alleyway. We went to check it out and saw Y/N passed out on the floor. She had bruises and cuts on her arm and legs but I already healed most of them." I saw her face and I could tell she had makeup on covering her other bruises. I picked up Y/N and took to our room. Husk followed me while Alastor and Lucifer left to there room.

*Husk pov*
I followed Angle to our room as he took Y/n to our room as well. He put her on our bed and took out some makeup remover. I was surprised, I didn't think y/n had makeup on. Once Angel took off her makeup I saw she had a cut on her hair face, it looked like a deep cut and it was a pretty big cut. "Husk grab the first aid kit in the bathroom. I ran to the restroom and started looking for the first aid kit.

*Angel pov*
Y/n was bleeding a lot. Her cut was pretty deep and blood kept pouring out of her face. Husk came back and gave me the first aid kit. I've helped many people when they were hurt because of Val so I knew what I was doing. Once I finished bandaging Y/n I took her to her room so we can all go to sleep. I put her on her bed and closed the door behind me. I went to my room but I didn't really want to leave Y/n alone. I entered my room and saw Husk cleaning up the last bit of stuff that belonged in the first aid kit. Once he was done we both laid down and started cuddling till we fell asleep.

{ I'll try to make the next chapter as soon as possible. I'm busy though so idk if I will be able too. Bye 👋}