𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

The white haired male pats June who just flips off [M/N], that made the teenage boy have a irk mark on his head as he immediately gritted and teeth and walks over to punch the girl who dared to mock him. Caine was trying to hold [M/N] back only to fall on his ass, [M/N] was painfully strong.

"JUNE RUN!" Caine yells as his face hits the ground, June started to run. But then a sharp katana swished past her, almost cutting her arm off as she glanced back at to see [M/N] getting ready to use his curse energy. "Bitch if you think you just gonna run, you must be mistaken. I summon with this treasure—"

"IM SORRY!!!" June yells as Gojo just smiles and picks up Caine who sweatdrops seeing the two act like this.

IN THE NARUTO UNIVERSE, Kakashi is reading his book before he weaves his head to the left. A bunch of shurikens landed to where it could've hit his head. The grey haired male looks to see [M/N] Uchiha standing there on a tree branch with a scoff. "For an old man, you sure are quick.." the [color] haired male jump off the tree branch, landing with a flip. Kakashi swore his ego dropped at being called an old man.

[M/N] was wearing his headband on his head like a normal person, there was a running sound as the cold pre teen looks back to see the knowing annoyance. Caine Uzumaki. Caine was being chased by dogs, he hopped over to you which side step and aloud him to fall in the dust. Juno Haruno was quick behind him out of no whereas she squealed landing on Caine's back.

[M/N] only sighed at these two as [M/N] whipped out a stick and thrown it, distracting the dogs from the 3 pre teens. Kakashi smiles at the 3 as it as amusing to see his three students slowly get along. The Uchiha effortlessly lifted up the two pre teens that were on the ground, Caine has a cheeky grin seeing his best friend lift him up without a care in the world. June just dusts herself off, scolding Caine and bonking him on the head.

[M/N] only scrunched his face up and smacked the back of June's head, June turned around with a piss off expression. She clinched her fist, Veins showing as [M/N] only narrows his eyes to dare her to punch him. Immediately June switches up as she kicks dirt at the look she received from the Uchiha male.

Kakashi cleared his throat to gain their attention, "wanna get some ramen?" Immediately the Uzumaki male grabbed the two other's wrist in the word of 'ramen'. "Oh boy, ramen! Let's go Kakashi Sensei!"

The team walks off to the ramen shop.

IN THE KNY UNIVERSE, [M/N] Tomioka narrowed his eyes. He slashed the demon's neck without any remorse or so what. He leaves the bloody mess behind as he hears that ugly chuckling he always hears when on a mission. June Kochō jumps branch to branch landing beside the nonchalant male.

"[M/N]~ why so grumpy? Is it because your boyfriend isn't around" now June was laughing out loud as she hold her stomach, [M/N] carelessly axe kicked her head into the ground. Silence rang out in the air, that's when the two started to wrestle. Veins popping on their foreheads, [M/N] thrown the poor female against a tree.

"You meanie!" She yells as she throws her katana, [M/N] effortlessly caught it and stabbed it into the ground. "Stop acting so damn childish...." The male says before he heard another voice from around the forest's corner. Caine Rengoku came around smiling. "Hey guys, what's going on?" He just smile innocently as Juno just opens her mouth to speak out.

"[M/N]-KUN IS BEING A ASSHOLE!"
"YOU'RE BEING A PAIN IN MY BUTT!" [M/N] yells at the butterfly female, Caine slides his hands around the angry male's waist.

He sweatdropped as he swore he heard the water piller hashira growl viciously.

"Okay....so we're going back to the estate..let's just go." Caine puts the poor angry water hashira on his shoulder, June snickers grabbing her katana.

The trio seemed to relax as they go to the estate.

IN THE ALTA UNIVERSE, [M/N] was fire healing himself whilst the waterbender named Caine was moving soup into a bowl. June pops out of the earth holding some diamonds, "guess who's gonna be rich suckas!" June laid the diamonds down carefully, [M/N] looked amused as he examined each one.

"I'm guessing the digging was fun." Caine says smiling, handing the bowl of soup to the female earthbender.

"Hell yeah! It was legit amazing." June slurps up her soup. [M/N] nods with a ghost smile whilst heating up his soup a bit more, Caine smiles lovingly at the fire bender who seems cold. June noticed this and smirks, hitting her fist to the ground sliding the water bender over to [M/N].

"Oops." June says smugly as Caine was now close beside [M/N], the [hair color] haired male narrows his eyes as Caine is only smiling and eating his soup. "Very funny mud slug..." June roll her eyes with a chuckle.

"You'll thank me later ice king.."

BACK INTO THE ORIGINAL UNIVERSE, [M/N] scrunches up his face thinking about it. "I feel like you and me would have the worst relationship in every universe.." [M/N] says pointing to June who glares at her best friend.

"Well EXCUSSSEEE me mister grumpy pants.. but at least Caine here thinks we're a good trio in every universe. Isn't that right?" Caine nods to June's words whilst [M/N] rolls his eyes, a ghost smile on his face.

Our protagonist ate his ice cream, Caine smiles at him as June smile at the two. And damn does she feel like a third wheeler.

"Plus, it's not like anything will ever change in the slightest. Everything happens for a reason."