Voss nods as he turns towards the door. "I'm on it."

Woodsy nods. "Good."

The nurse comes in with a cooler in her hand. "Is his penis still attached or what?"

"I told you to get Ant," I remind Spider as we leave the nurses office. "Now he almost cut his dick off."

"That's not my fault," Spider tells me.

"He's your best mate," I argue.

Spider laughs. "Now you care. Are you finally done with the silent treatment you've been giving me all break?" I cross my arms over my chest. "This is the third time you've spoken to me today."

I shake my head. "I was worried about Ant. Not you."

"Back to the silent treatment then," Spier remarks.

I don't say anything as I walk away.

We sit in a semi-circle in the SLTs classroom.

"Okay, peeps," Jojo greets. "Welcome to SLT class. Thought we could start off with something gentle. You'll notice art materials in front of you. So pick whatever medium you like."

Darren and Amerie are the first two out of their chairs running towards the art supplies.

"Aren't we meant to be learning about condoms and blue waffle disease," Spider remarks. "Why are we doing art?"

'Don't look at it as art," Jojo tells him. "Look at the canvas as a way of expressing how you feel. You can choose whatever color speaks to you."

"Miss, Spider's gone with mental illness grey," Missy remarks.

Spider gasps. "Are you flirting with me?"

"No, I'm just hot and talking," Missy tells him.

Spider sighs as he sits down. "Oh, my God. This is so fucking cringe."

"How would you like to express how you're feeling, Spider?" Jojo asks.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe chuck something? Punch something?" Spider holds up his clipboard. "Like... Like, why is this a better way of expressing myself than simply telling you that this class sucks arse."

"Because art doesn't involve hurting people," Jojo reasons.

"Voss is right. This kind of bullshit is exactly why Dusty had to leave the school and Ant had a menty-B," Spider states.

"Yeah, the little trio of fuccbois is gone. You're irrelevant now," Sasha tells him.

"Men exist. Dicks exist," Spider argues. "XY chromosomes exist. It's so easy to blame men, isn't it? But what are you actually doing to help fix it? Like, how is this crayon gonna fix it? How is this crayon gonna fix me?"

"Oh, uh-oh. Spider's gone and literally pokémorphed into peak incel," Darren mocks.

"That's it. I'm done," Spider shouts as he stands up. "I am walking out of this class once and for all, and I'm doing it as a tribute to Anthony Vaughn."

Amerie laughs.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did he die?" Darren remarks. "Did he bleed out?"

"All of you dudes in here, if you're actually men..." Spider starts.

Amerie gasps. "Oh, hell no."

"Get up! Walk out with me," Spider says.

Jojo steps between Spider and the door. "If you leave..."

"What are you gonna do?" Spider taunt. Jojo doesn't move. "Go on. Touch me. Fuck SLTs." Spider holds up both his middle fingers. "Fuck SLTs. Fuck SLTs."

A few of the other guys in the class follow Spider out of the room.